What's new

old rodeo bleachers

mamabear

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
3,075
Reaction score
869
Golden Thread
0
Location
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
I have access to an old rodeo site, hasn't been used since the 1960's, (the town started in 1804) but the bleachers are made of wood & metal. any hints on detecting under them? or do I just bite the bullet & get down on my aching knees & grub?
 
I have successfully detected under metal steps anchored to metal columns at a grade school if that's any help .
Jim
 
I tried the md but it was constant screech. so guess grub it is. after it cools down & after the snakes go away. (I'm a princess don't ya know, no sweating or snakes allowed, well maybe no snakes anyways)
 
Sounds like a great site, you could always use a sifter.

Good luck with it.
 
allo mummie: all is not lost. just turn off disc, off auto balance, turn down your sensitiveness, balance, and work carefully PARALLEL to any metalic steps listening for any change.

Keep those finger nails looking good for our first waltz when you make your big find. Like a Rolex for me? hehehe

Don Jose de La Mancha
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom