What's new

Oldsalty19.....Yooungstown, OH

oldsalty19

Silver Member
Joined
May 29, 2011
Messages
3,197
Reaction score
204
Golden Thread
0
Location
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350 and AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Tnetters.....I'm a 25 year Naval retiree, WO2MM. I have been metal detecting for quite some time but have never been part of great group of people and a great, informative web site. It has been a pleasure reading and learning some things from such a diverse group of people. I am looking forward to shareing some of my finds with all of you. I hunt in Pennsylvania, I am originaly from there, as well as Ohio. Thankx for giving me the chance to introduce myself. :icon_thumleft:
 
Welcome aboard and thank you for your service to our country!
 
welcome oldsalty19, congrats on the retirement, good luck hunting
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom