What's new

Olympic fail

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Big time Olympic fail.. Catch it before it disappears forever :laughing9:


 
Change your mind, Spart hand print-2_edited-5.webp
 
Everybody pees in the pool!!! God Bless Chris
 
...
 

Attachments

  • feck.gif
    feck.gif
    972.1 KB · Views: 943
The Olympic Committee removes this particular post anytime they spot it :laughing9: The commentary was great, and listening to all the gasps from the crowd just added to it. Think, you spend a lifetime training for an event to have this happen.

I guess that ABC will be showing the NEW Agony of defeat soon.

Well, at least the judges gave him a perfect ZERO :headbang: :tongue3:
 
nah, the OLD Agony of Defeat is still way better than this one.

what was this guy thinking? "Oh no did I leave the stove on before I left?'

funny!!!
 
I wonder if it showed up on German TV.
 
all olympics is a fail.

I tried to watch the Women's Beach Volleyball
Kerri Walsh, Misty May-Treanor ? seriously


Kerri is 34

Misty is 35


Can you say "Over the Hill" ?
cover up the liver spots
 
Last edited:
Jeff, you have a point there. It would have been better to make the women's uniform a hazmat suit with oven mitts :laughing7:
 
and liver spots EFFECT their playing HOW?

grow up boys!

34 and 35 and probably in better shape than any of the boys on this forum :) :)

and they qualify!
 
and liver spots EFFECT their playing HOW?

grow up boys!

34 and 35 and probably in better shape than any of the boys on this forum :) :)

and they qualify!

I am too grown up & so are they :laughing7:
anyone in sports more then 5 years is over the hill IMO.
Olympics IMO should also be for the Young
18 - 22 year olds. (get rid of the Children & the Middle aged Players)
Add to this I'm 57, I don't want to see Liver spots in Bikinis, anymore then I wanna see Diapers in Bikinis .
or Middle aged women competing against young girls.
it's the same as putting a pro football team up against a high school team.
it's "Cheating" But then the olympics is about politics not the players anyway.

Yes My opinion


& pretty much stating my reason for personally ignoring the Olympics.
because even when I hear there may be something cool to watch,
when I waste my time and turn it on, I'm disappointed with what I see
 
Last edited:
Farmergirl, maybe they are in better shape than some here, but not me :laughing9: at 6' 1 1/2" 185lbs and very active. I can attribute this to the partaking of various chemicals to preserve me back in the 60's and they're still working :laughing7:
 
Farmergirl, maybe they are in better shape than some here, but not me :laughing9: at 6' 1 1/2" 185lbs and very active. I can attribute this to the partaking of various chemicals to preserve me back in the 60's and they're still working :laughing7:

:occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom