rock
Gold Member
Man I must be having a bad dream and cant wake up. I was downtown today and it was pouring rain. I got excited so I drove the 10 miles to my hunting area and not a single drop of rain had fallen
. Its been so dry the cotton is getting pulled early which is great but with no rain its a bad thing for me. They are plowing many of the fields after harvest but with no rain there is nothing but dirt clogs every place.
The creeks are drying up but now the leaves are falling and covering up all of the new spots to hunt. Its quite miserable rite now is all I can say. I hope others are having better luck than me. Might be a while before I post again, rock
. Its been so dry the cotton is getting pulled early which is great but with no rain its a bad thing for me. They are plowing many of the fields after harvest but with no rain there is nothing but dirt clogs every place.The creeks are drying up but now the leaves are falling and covering up all of the new spots to hunt. Its quite miserable rite now is all I can say. I hope others are having better luck than me. Might be a while before I post again, rock
Upvote
0

Sorry about the "no" rain rock and the snakes Peaches....know how the "no rain" is..lol....I guess it's been our turn, we've been getting it, had a couple of inches these past couple of weeks...and a "snake" surprise day before yesterday but not the dangerous kind....just the yucky kind....







