What's new

On the DL.

Thanks very much for that, Chizzy. That was all very nice of you to say :)

Just PM me if you need a little morale boost........:hello:
 
unless you have one of those arm out at 90* thingys I bet a resourceful buddy could rig you up to detect some
I bet digging would be a chore. However, could always have a partner for a while and let "them" do the digging. :laughing7:
 
unless you have one of those arm out at 90* thingys I bet a resourceful buddy could rig you up to detect some

Actually, that is indeed the sort of contraption I'll be bolted to. 90 degrees, a spar connecting elbow to waist, and hooked up to an ice water pumping contraption. My cyborg wishes have come true!

:)
 
Just PM me if you need a little morale boost........:hello:

Thanks, man. Start digging into your collect of horrible jokes - I'm gonna need 'em :)
 
I bet digging would be a chore. However, could always have a partner for a while and let "them" do the digging. :laughing7:

Hmmm, good idea. My wife DOES need to start earning her keep around here....

:)
 
I hope you be awight....:icon_thumright:
What ever you did.....try to avoid it next time....:BangHead::laughing7:

I look at your user name. Sher Pat I thought at first. I then think Sherpa T...
My friend's dad was a Kawasaki dealer/machinist. But....he also raced Bultaco flat trackers....:headbang:
 
I hope you be awight....:icon_thumright:
What ever you did.....try to avoid it next time....:BangHead::laughing7:

I look at your user name. Sher Pat I thought at first. I then think Sherpa T...
My friend's dad was a Kawasaki dealer/machinist. But....he also raced Bultaco flat trackers....:headbang:

Thanks for the well wishes, buddy! Much appreciated.

Bingo! "Sherpa-T" for the win! My dad had factory support as a top trials rider through the 70's, and when I was a little kid I got a Sherpa-T of my own. My first, and still greatest, love (sorry honey!).

I loved those Bul flat trackers - I think that was the Astro model, right? Good looking bikes, and quick!
 
Hmmm, good idea. My wife DOES need to start earning her keep around here....

:)

And having said that...that's how he ended up with a matched set of broken arms..:laughing7:
 
Get well soon!
 
Good Luck and Speedy Recovery!!

Do you still have the Sherpa T ?

One of my old friends still has one and a Pursang.

Ps... You can type with one finger. I been doing it for 40+ yrs. I used to tell the girls in my wife office "Im not much of a typist, but Im one heck of a pecker!" Lol
 
Good Luck and Speedy Recovery!!

Do you still have the Sherpa T ?

One of my old friends still has one and a Pursang.

Ps... You can type with one finger. I been doing it for 40+ yrs. I used to tell the girls in my wife office "Im not much of a typist, but Im one heck of a pecker!" Lol

I actually DO still have that Sherpa-T, sitting next to my Dad's factory modded one in his basement. They haven't been started in decades, but there was nothing mechanically wrong with either when they were put up. Someday...someday..... well, we'll see.

Your buddy has one AND a Pursang? Sweet! My dad also has a rather rare (around here, anyway) '60's Metralla. That one is in running order, and an awful lot of fun to buzz around on. For a small displacement engine with stone-age era brakes it really zips!

LOL!! The girls at you're wife's office must have rolled their eyes every time you walked in. Pecker head.

:laughing7:
 
Would you mind posting a pic of the Sherpa T? I mean, it IS "your" thread, after all!! :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom