What's new

One Dowsed observation

The Rf outfit from eBay, didn't help the Dowsing signal. It does block Ghz and other RF Frequencies, because my spectrum analyzer is blocked.
I didn't think Feriday fabric would work, because of my previous Feriday Dowsing tests, on this thread. I had to check a full outfit, to be sure.
The cost of Dowsing tests and research, I'm used too..
That leaves the final fabric. Graphine/Graphite.
My previous Dowsing tests showed that Styrofoam and Graphite paper, were the only things that blocked quantum resonation of Frequencies, RF fabric didn't.
It's possibly not RF, but quantum Frequencies I need to block, in order to Dowse.
I don't have the money at this time, but this jacket, is a high quality graphene jacket, and with the graphene sweat pants and socks, a total of $550, if they work, I'll possibly finish my life Dowsing for treasure.
If the graphene jacket and pants don't help my Dowsing, I am done Dowsing!
Signal is too weak for me to use, or to teach at this time. I still believe it's interfearance causing my weakened Dowsing.
Don't lose hope and don't step outside of the Dowsing magic yet! Some positive facilitating factor will arise for sure to make the endeavors easier!
 
I've practiced Dowsing Diamonds, and could successfully find hidden ones, when signal was strong enough.
I used a specific frequency 1.934 khz to enhance my real diamond, searching for any connections in a creek before. I could signal 50 yards, and positively was convinced, no diamonds were within Dowsing reach.
Yes, it is a Carbon, but it's a concentrated Carbon, non concentrated Carbon is too weak a signal.
I always planned on going to Arkansas Diamond mine, sure I could Dowse some diamonds, but it's 15 hrs away, and can't plan it yet.
I never researched Diamonds fully in Michigan till now and was mainly interested in going to Cobalt Ontario, Canada, were the 800 carrot Nippissing Diamond was found. Only 7 hrs from me, but the Crown owns any Gems found. I am Canadian by distant relative, but paperwork would be a pain.
Multiple Diamond Kimberlite pipes are North of me, Canada and the Upper peninsula have Diamond bearing ores, dragged South.
The Glaciers scoured and carried and deposited Diamonds everywhere throughout the state of Michigan.
No bedrock is near the surface near me. Any Diamonds could be anywhere, but specific spots are better than others.
Glacial Moraines have carried and deposited diamonds from Michigan down to Indiana.
The best places to locate a Diamond would be at any river, cutting a moraine. But Diamonds have been found in gravel pits. South of me a 10 carrot was found, and a small Diamond was found in my county, near Cadillac, that I just read about.
Along with the many Glacial Moraines and hills cut by rivers, I will concentrate on abandoned gravel pits.
Diamond being heavy will be concentrated at the bottom of a gravel pit. The last stuff not processed.
I know were a couple abandoned gravel pits are near me. Many exist!
If the Rf suit works, and I can Dowse like previous experience, I will concentrate on Diamonds and gravel pits near me.. A legal treasure!
But hold on! Diamonds you said are heavy? But they are not as heavy as gold or even silver right? They are dense rather!
Or you meant that they are heavy in relation to the gravel?
 
But hold on! Diamonds you said are heavy? But they are not as heavy as gold or even silver right? They are dense rather!
Or you meant that they are heavy in relation to the gravel?
Yes Diamonds are heavier than other gravels, and if any are in gravel pits, they would likely be at the bottom of the gravel deposit.
 
For a proper test it would take 5 mm of pure graphite.
These 8 x 10 sheets would have to surround me.
Maybe if I attach it onto my RF suit with iron on heat patch stuff. It needs to be sealed down, it's delicate material.
But too expensive per sheet, and I'm not sure if 5 mm is an overkill.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260418-133219_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260418-133219_Google~2.webp
    36 KB · Views: 46
I still have my 6 Masterkey Frequencies, 4 pebbles, 2 Crucifix, to run non-dowsing tests with.
I assume they are still actively resonating, which means they are dangerous.
I could bust them up to destroy the frequency, but without usable Dowsing signal, I couldn't confirm if their destroyed.
I hate to get rid of them, in case Dowsing signal returns, they did enhance!
I know that active resonating Masterkey Frequencies cause harm. Because of the harm they did to my house plants. And I ran electronic frequency tests on plants in the past.

Now that it's warming up, ants and plants, bugs and critters and trees are waking up.

I have 6 Talisman to use, to see if specific placement of these, cause significant change.
Will Ant's try to move the pebble, or their colony? Will plants wilt and die, if growing between the Master's, like before.
If nothing is affected, that makes me think the whole Dowsing field is being interfeared with, by modern Frequencies.
If the fields are actively resonating, then I could be a Cellular disturbance.
If so, I will still wonder if quantum frequency Feriday suit, using Graphite or Graphine, working for Dowsing.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260420_070322387_HDR.webp
    IMG_20260420_070322387_HDR.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 44
Started a Master key frequency pebble harmful resonation test, on this weed today.
I'm watching for noticeable change in growth, possibly wilt.
Living with Element resonating Frequencies is fine, but living between 2 Master key Frequencies, not so good.
If the plant wilts, the Dowsing interfearance is cellular.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260422_123827227.webp
    IMG_20260422_123827227.webp
    3.4 MB · Views: 34
Another test started today.
I placed 2 Master key frequency pebbles on both sides of this ground spider hole.
I'm curious if the spider moves any pebbles.
Living in the connection line of 2 actively resonating Frequencies, has to be irritating..
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260422_134846808.webp
    IMG_20260422_134846808.webp
    3.1 MB · Views: 33
The spider didn't move the pebbles, it hung around the top of the hole hoping for a bug to come by.
Might not have spider senses, that sense Dowsing.
Either it doesn't sense frequency resonation, because the field resonated is disturbed or blocked, or it just can't, like us, without an antenna/rods.
I moved those 2 pebbles over to the plant, which shows no change so far.
I will try near an Ant hill, when more Ants come out.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260423_084455772.webp
    IMG_20260423_084455772.webp
    3.6 MB · Views: 31
My RF faraday suit is started, but might get put off for a while.
I've got both legs started, using 5/8 Heat bond tape for the seam, that will be folded over and taped with the Rf tape that came.
I'm trying to make a rainsuit Rf outfit without the pockets and hood for now. Then I will paint it with Flexseal with graphite powder mix.
Mosquitoes won't bite through..
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260425_140531612.webp
    IMG_20260425_140531612.webp
    937.6 KB · Views: 38
My scientific conclusion is, I got fogged, and cannot Dowse here..
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260501-183413_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260501-183413_Google~2.webp
    24.4 KB · Views: 37
I've Dowsed for over 20 yrs, showed and taught people.
I chose Dowsing over Metal detecting because it was a very exciting Treasure hunting hobby I no longer even have a metal detector because I needed a part in it for a Dowsing machine I was working on.
The only downfall through the years was the non constant signals., but I did figure that out.
I posted many topics on it, and experiments about it.
It would be like saying "Metal detecting is fake"!!!
For someone to call Dowsing fake.
Ridiculous argument!!
The only real difference is someone pays Grok for the answers.. And Grok doesn't believe in Dowsing, Grok and Ai are skeptics, and conspiracy theorists...
 
When I had a major breakthrough and discovery in 2024 about Dowsing, I was running 13 Topics.
I was gathering any and all information related to my new Dowsing experience.
Along with my Dowsed Observation topic, I had a frequency topic, and various others.
What did I learn? It most likely won't impress anyone.
I learned that electronics weren't needed in order to Dowse.
I learned that specific lengths work better in rods.
I learned everything Dowsable is Frequencies, the numbers 0-9 are used. All in Hz.
I learned the signals could be enhanced by other Frequencies and objects.
I learned I could Dowse the Sun as it passes below our planet.
I learned that written Nouns create a frequency.
I learned multiple Frequencies are specific to a single Element.
I learned that bad Frequencies cause harm to organics.
I learned how to change the resonating frequency of my cell phone
I learned how to email a harmful frequency to another phone.
I learned that smell is a Dowsable frequency.
I realized that resonating Frequencies can be diverted.
I theorized how to extract disease from a body using frequency generator.
I learned I could extract and read any Frequencies, from targets. Then duplicate the frequency with Electronics.
I learned I can generate any Frequencies in all Hz's.
I learned what blocks resonance.
I learned Elements in contact with other Elements matrix their Frequencies together, water for one.
I learned of different types of frequency characteristics. Master key, Phantom, Element, ect.
I learned of quantum drains and black holes, frequency direction and polarization.
I learned of Dowsing power, the Schumann resonance.
I learned the Dowsing power isn't a constant signal.
I learned that pebbles carry usable resonating Frequencies.
I learned that frequency interference causes lack of and bad Dowsing.
I learned that since I started Dowsing in 2003 I can no longer Dowse, because of frequency interfearance. Ghz's
Before I could find my treasure, to prove my Dowsing, it got too bad. No more Dowsing!
I figured every detail about Dowsing, posted about it as I figured it out, using L-rods and Electronics.
I ran every Dowsing test I could think of, and explained how I did it, constantly suggesting how you to could try.
Nobody every tried to collaborate my Dowsing results. For that I am sad.
If that was the end of Dowsing, I figured it just in time, for it to die .
I realize nobody will ever be able to reproduce or replicate or confirm my Dowsing results and posts.
All I have is my written words as proof.
I will answer any questions related to my posts, but why would anyone be interested, if they can no longer Dowse either.
I defend Dowsing, a lost cause I know.
I didn't post your Dowsed treasure picture, I tried, but I learned a few things on the way..
 
For a proper test it would take 5 mm of pure graphite.
These 8 x 10 sheets would have to surround me.
Maybe if I attach it onto my RF suit with iron on heat patch stuff. It needs to be sealed down, it's delicate material.
But too expensive per sheet, and I'm not sure if 5 mm is an overkill.
I don't know.
May sound silly but I am thinking : exhibited Prowess . That's the BIG factor.
Whatever side of the equation is relied upon to judge whether there is a diamond or gold somewhere, I am thinking this suit or the Silver suit may actually Reduce the prowess you are relying on

And I am starting to see, Mentally being aware of ( the Suit, in your case ) may totally STILL SHOW you good resonance of the Direction,
May actually work in favor of those forces that the Suit is intended to reduce the effect of.

I was diagnosing an iron ( painted ) tight box 4 inch × 5 inch × 4 inches. Not thick. Just like 0.8 to 1 mm thick.
On top of the surface, 2 to 3 meters in front of me.
Contents were Mainly Copper and Then 2 OZ Silver bars added to the 8 OZ Copper wires.
Then I removed the Copper entirely.
So I did 8 or 9 different tests putting in and taking taking out contents.
Then I put a small brick on top of the Iron box.
So All 8 or 9 replica tests were showing Significant ( 50 % and upwards reduction ) in the emanation as registered by the Pendulum.

And right before i was about to finish,

Something ( in an Instant ) made me imagine AS IF THERE IS A 10 to 12 inch thick pile of imaginary SOIL covering the Iron box. But pay attention: Narrow but sideways Long stretched pile like 5 feet long.
THEN, I that Instant The Pendulum Did something I totally!!! DIDN'T EXPECT : The swing from Medium short Became LOW-LOW-Medium.
The pendulum was almost barely swinging....
It didn't stop But Drastically CHANGED its own Lenght of swing!

So the conclusion is : Sometimes The Pendulum WOULD SHOW NOT WHAT is in front of you BUT WHAT YOU IMAGINE IS THERE.

Or rather HOW YOU IMAGINE It.

BUT , A HUGE BUT : If you visualize Something that very closely matches Something buried. And you imagine it almost same as it is Enclosed/ wrapped, Then the Pendulum WIL SHOW you exactly WHERE it is.
 
The Rf fabric and the Graphite outfit was a test to see if Dowsing interference was external or internal/Cellular.
If it was an internal problem the suit would have helped Dowsing, but they didn't, which makes me believe it is a Dowsing field interference.
A fog of Frequencies.
Cell phones automatically continuously switch to best, less interference frequencies..
Ghz is bad for Dowsing, every cell phone is affecting the Dowsing field.. Go back to land lines, get rid of cell towers and phones and I can prove Dowsing.
 
I hadn't checked Dowsing signal strength in a Month till today, don't count me out yet!
Yes I posted I can't Dowse, because of my Carpal tunnel, the surgery and pain is finally over.
I will continue my goal of trying to prove Dowsing, with this weak signal, it must be at bottom.
I will continue my quest, it's just too weak to run frequency tests any more..
Strong enough to chase Diamonds at a diamond park.
Oops, forget I let the secret out..
It still might take a while, FYI..
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260521_170543949_HDR.webp
    IMG_20260521_170543949_HDR.webp
    705.7 KB · Views: 22
I need to change my antenna sensitivity just a little, it would help..
I can change to smaller diameter copper wire, that's a little more sensitive.
 
dowser, if you cant dowse why not go to the Doctor? Ask to your pendulum

Check the kidneys ..They may need cleaning because you were drinking too little water from years; can form salts and other things build up obstructing proper functioning
 
dowser, if you cant dowse why not go to the Doctor? Ask to your pendulum

Check the kidneys ..They may need cleaning because you were drinking too little water from years; can form salts and other things build up obstructing proper functioning
I just posted I can Dowse.
The Dowsing problem I have is frequency interfearance, during L-rods Dowsing.
I'm not a map dowser, don't need a kidney, you offering?
 
I'm not a:
Clairvoyant
Savant
Medium
Channeler
Psychic
Telepath
Remote viewer
Spiritualist
Map Dowser
Pendulum swinger
Metal detector
Just a plain ole L-rods dowser!
There is difference..
 
If what I do was ever titled it would be:
Sage of Dowsing
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260521-190603_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260521-190603_Google~2.webp
    77.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom