What's new

One keeper

battlecat

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
Messages
568
Reaction score
134
Golden Thread
0
Location
moosic pa
Got another brinks box this week (no clue why im sticking with brinks?) ans pulled a 2005 s actually the wife found it.
I seemed to do better with the other boxes I was getting before, I really need to hit that bank up again.
 
Upvote 0
"S" Mints are always nice to find even in clad and with out a selling market.

No one will buy it from you but no one will sell it to you at face.

Darth Walker
 
How do you get Brink boxes, request? go to Brinks? I have never got one.
 
Mine come from the bank. The other bank I used wasnt getting them from brinks, I seemed to do better with the other banks boxes, but im not sure where theres were from. Im gonna hit them up this week and see what I come up with
 
Well, I had 2 boxes this week. Skunked on silver but did find a 1987D Kennedy and a 1993 Proof Kennedy. This makes 4 weeks in a row x 8 boxes SKUNKED!!! :dontknow: :dontknow: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom