What's new

One last question before bed. Opinions needed.

JonAndDani

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2008
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Holyoke, Ma
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm™ IV
I was looking at White's Bulls Eye 2 and Vibra-Probe 570 and was wondering if anyone had some hands on opinions on either or could possibly add another model worth taking a look at. I some reviews about both and can't make up my mind.


Thanks for any help.


-Jon
 
If you are considering the 570,then you should spend your money on the new Garrett Pro Pointer.$127 from a dealer and it will give you more depth.I have one and it's a winner in my book.I had the 560 prior to that.I understand the Bullseye is decent but I have heard they have switch problems frequently.Maybe someone else can jump in here and give you better reccomendations.There is a thread on here somewhere that discusses all these pinpointers.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom