What's new

One Nice Point Today

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I looked for 4 hours today in a field and was pleased to find these. I rely like the first point.





 
Upvote 0
Slow up a little, will you? I'm still looking at the the ones you posted yesterday!:laughing7:
 
Some more good looking points you found!
 
Nice ones! Do you ever creek hunt? That type of chert really patinas nice in the stain waters.
 
You should have buckets full by know, great finds:notworthy:
 
I never have.

Any creeks where you hunt these? If there is you should look on the gravel bars if there is any. A creek here is like a small river always current flowing. Some spots 2 inches deep and other sections 3-4 and up to 6 ft deep. If it is deep enough to run a motor boat on then they call it a river. The ones I hunt are creeks.
 
That first one is amazing !!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom