One Nice Point

Heck of a nice sign for that new spot. Sweet point. Second piece might have a solution cavity. Congrats on the finds.

A few nice pieces there for sure.
I really like that first stem point.

It looks like you are in a tropical garden where you take the shots. Nice material and good luck with the new spot.

That first point is interesting. Do you think it is a finished point? It looks like the right lower corner was never completed. Or, for all I know, that is how it should look.

Your starting to get a large collection. How many do you think you have found this yr already? How many you got in your collection so far? I think a group shot would be cool if it isnt much trouble.

Your starting to get a large collection. How many do you think you have found this yr already? How many you got in your collection so far? I think a group shot would be cool if it isnt much trouble.

This year I have filled up two boxes about the size of a shoe box with what I call good finds. I put the broken artifacts in boxes out in the garage. There is no way I could take a picture of all of them. I have some frames but most of my finds I have in boxes and I have lots and lots of boxes.

That first point is interesting. Do you think it is a finished point? It looks like the right lower corner was never completed. Or, for all I know, that is how it should look.

It looks finished to me.

I bet you do have lots of boxes. Americus aka Point King!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back