What's new

One Nice Point

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I discovered a new site today on some land that I have had permission to look for 3 years. I'm excited about future hunts.


This is a real nice point.





This is an interesting find.





This has some damage.


 
Upvote 0
Heck of a nice sign for that new spot. Sweet point. Second piece might have a solution cavity. Congrats on the finds.
 
A few nice pieces there for sure.
I really like that first stem point.
 
It looks like you are in a tropical garden where you take the shots. Nice material and good luck with the new spot.
 
That first point is interesting. Do you think it is a finished point? It looks like the right lower corner was never completed. Or, for all I know, that is how it should look.
 
Heck of a nice sign for that new spot. Sweet point. Second piece might have a solution cavity. Congrats on the finds.

The cavity goes all the way through the piece.
 
Your starting to get a large collection. How many do you think you have found this yr already? How many you got in your collection so far? I think a group shot would be cool if it isnt much trouble.
 
Your starting to get a large collection. How many do you think you have found this yr already? How many you got in your collection so far? I think a group shot would be cool if it isnt much trouble.

This year I have filled up two boxes about the size of a shoe box with what I call good finds. I put the broken artifacts in boxes out in the garage. There is no way I could take a picture of all of them. I have some frames but most of my finds I have in boxes and I have lots and lots of boxes.
 
That first point is interesting. Do you think it is a finished point? It looks like the right lower corner was never completed. Or, for all I know, that is how it should look.

It looks finished to me.
 
I bet you do have lots of boxes. Americus aka Point King!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom