What's new

One of my favorite finds ever!.........

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A couple years back at a CW hunt, I found a beautiful US belt plate. This was dug right out of a soldiers hut in VA. It made my year as I had always hoped to find one. This one has all the attachments on the back as well.

Also thought I would share with you the newest member of our family. Bella is a 10 week old AKC Chocolate Lab.
 

Attachments

  • DSC00506.webp
    DSC00506.webp
    22.6 KB · Views: 231
  • DSC08408.webp
    DSC08408.webp
    64.6 KB · Views: 215
cute pup! I sure hope to dig one of those someday!
 
Oh-oh, Bella is our cat's name! Nice pup and congrats on that plate, really nice display!
 
That would be fun to find. Congrats on a find of a lifetime.
 
Nice finds, both of them. :thumbsup:
I'd like to find a similar buckle myself but being on the left coast it's not likely.
 
Very nice buckle you got there Mike :thumbsup: neat chocolate lab.
 
thats a very nice prized belt plate Mike!...nice pup too!
 
Mike:
The belt plate would be a banner find for even the most experienced detetortist. It looks like a real trophy of a lifetime. That new pup is a beautiful dog as well. He will keep you busy for a while.
 
2 Great Finds!!!! Hi bella!!!!! I love Dogs!!!!! HH Chug
 
great find Mike! I sure would love to find one of those someday. Bella looks like alot of fun
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom