What's new

Only a 3 coin day but a good one

Giant056

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
469
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Michigan
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to a woods spot in B.C. this morning and dug three coins and two of them were definite keepers. I think the silver plated thing is a womans compact but there's no writing on the half that I found.



may6.1.webp
may6.2.webp
may6.3.webp
may6.4.webp
may6.5.webp
 
Yep 3 keepers for sure!
 
Wow...awesome Seated.

I need to stumble across a few of those soon. Got a new spot I'm hoping produces a couple.


DH24
 
Nice find Larry , I would take 3 like that any day , Congrats !
 
nice coins Giant!...loving that seated, congrats! nice score on that silver compact and early buff too!
 
Very cool. Love hunting the woods. Love that buffalo!
 
Excellent hunt, Giant. :icon_thumleft: Congrats on the lovely seated and Buff. Love the ladies' compact, too. WTG

HH
 
Great finds Giant!!! Them woods have been good to ya! Congrats on the Seated and Buff. :hello2: That compact is really cool too
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom