What's new

only one hit today

islandgus

Full Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
154
Reaction score
167
Golden Thread
0
not much going on but someone missed this 18 K
 

Attachments

  • ring_0001_edited-1.webp
    ring_0001_edited-1.webp
    110.8 KB · Views: 200
Upvote 0
I would be happy with one 18K ring per outing. Thanks for sharing.
 
Gus, you hit a very nice treasure !

Congrats!

Lorraine
 
What is the number stamped inside...I thought it was 750 but I enlarged the image and it doesn't look like 750.
 
Sure is! U got a good 1


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Not too shabby...
 
18k and chunky. If you have to only get one hit, you picked a good one to hit.....HH
 
That's the way a discriminator should work.
Gold only Gold,
24K to 18K is best!
 
Nicely done. I would walk the beach all day for that one hit. Congrats!
 
Congrats on a nice find sometime only one one hit us all it takes
 
Well Done! Nice.
 
Excellent!!

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2
 
Very nice, congratulations!
 
Did it hurt? It sure hurt the guy that lost it! :BangHead: :BangHead::thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom