bsit1361 Bronze Member Joined Feb 23, 2010 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 895 Golden Thread 0 Location md Apr 23, 2013 #1 Just a beat up rhyolite one today. I was the last one out and I guess they didn't see this one. At least it wasn't a skunk. Put in a pic of it wet to show you the color change rhyolite has. Attachments image-173245908.webp 88.3 KB · Views: 95 image-3940280544.webp 52.9 KB · Views: 71 image-3485544109.webp 43.7 KB · Views: 76 Upvote 0
Just a beat up rhyolite one today. I was the last one out and I guess they didn't see this one. At least it wasn't a skunk. Put in a pic of it wet to show you the color change rhyolite has.
bmartin0693 Sr. Member Joined Feb 22, 2012 Messages 280 Reaction score 52 Golden Thread 0 Location East Bend, North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 23, 2013 #2 Nice piece of rhyolite! I have a few arrowheads with a similar material, having small crystal inclusions imbedded. Thanks for sharing!
Nice piece of rhyolite! I have a few arrowheads with a similar material, having small crystal inclusions imbedded. Thanks for sharing!
bsit1361 Bronze Member Joined Feb 23, 2010 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 895 Golden Thread 0 Location md Apr 23, 2013 Thread Owner #3 Thanks ya sir. Yup got lots of little inclusions in the rhyolite up here
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 24, 2013 #4 That one is mean and nasty! I like it
bsit1361 Bronze Member Joined Feb 23, 2010 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 895 Golden Thread 0 Location md Apr 24, 2013 Thread Owner #5 Thank ya rock