What's new

Opinion on a coin shop

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
2,849
Reaction score
64
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Has anyone heard of Premiere Coin Gallery from Long Island??...Are they good or bad to do business with.???... How do they compare with Littleton Coin Company ???

All opinions are welcome. Thank you
 
I have heard of them. Unfortunately nothing good OR bad. I guess that's kinda good :icon_scratch: I used to be a dealer in CT. In my opinion it is hard to compare any dealers to Littleton. I saw too many coins come in that came out of there, way over graded. Littleton really seems to focus on the uneducated coin collectors and really takes advantage of them. I saw so many people get taken on "historical" sets that were very circulated for MS money. I'll dig up a few of the trusted folks I knew of and PM you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom