What's new

Opinions of performance of Desert Fox in recovery of gold fines.

-Gold Duster Dave

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2011
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
S.W. Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Have been watching quite a few video clips of the Desert Fox running, seems almost too good to be true. Anyone had any experience with one of these?
 
Check out Looking For Magic Wheel below! Frank
 
If you have lots of cons with fine gold it will get them but it is time-consuming. I bought one before I had any gold bearing sand, only buckets of CO dirt. Naturally I found no gold but you
have to learn. Later I was able to find some nice Lynx Creek dirt but by then I had learned to pan
and found that I could pan faster than running the Desert Fox. You have to spoon feed the Fox
and the dirt must be clean.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom