Detector(s) used
Fisher F2<br />
Fisher Gemini III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Do you know what he done? Or was supposed to have done? I understood the vault was on his property.

Pinwheel

LOL! Took dyamite to "his" Treasure Site; scared the crap outta his neighbors. Went NUTSO!

Last edited:

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
LOL! Took dyamite to "his" Treasure Site; scared the crap outta his neighbors. Went NUTO!

Well Rebel. I understand that a person has to have a license to buy and blast with dynamite or any other explosive. But what was the charges and the sentences handed down by a judge. Were these trumped charges with the powers that be exacting some revenge for his defaming the family name or did he really do something wrong? :icon_scratch: I for one would really like to here the story. The one from the newspapers will work.:laughing7: It seems to me if someone owns some land they should have the right to do what they want,( within reason) even if their neighbors don't like it.

Outside of reason would be setting off a nuclear warhead.:dontknow:

Pinwheel

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well Rebel. I understand that a person has to have a license to buy and blast with dynamite or any other explosive. But what was the charges and the sentences handed down by a judge. Were these trumped charges with the powers that be exacting some revenge for his defaming the family name or did he really do something wrong? :icon_scratch: I for one would really like to here the story. The one from the newspapers will work.:laughing7: It seems to me if someone owns some land they should have the right to do what they want,( within reason) even if their neighbors don't like it.

Outside of reason would be setting off a nuclear warhead.:dontknow:

Pinwheel

Agree with you; DON'T know of details...

pebble

Apr 25, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
TM808, Arc geo logger
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
When he blasted into the vault did he find anything? Pebble

fronjm05

May 8, 2013
Alta California
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2<br />
Fisher Gemini III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK so looks like there are some details. WOW. Sounds like he just got frustrated and blasted the darn thing? The kind folks on here were telling him NOT to do that for many reasons... Anyone have the link to the newspaper article mentioned about the arrest? What a shame... And would still love to see any pics people saved to their puters' of the vault early on in this thread. And ya, you would think blasting off some dynamite on your own land would maybe just land you a fine, not time...

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK so looks like there are some details. WOW. Sounds like he just got frustrated and blasted the darn thing? The kind folks on here were telling him NOT to do that for many reasons... Anyone have the link to the newspaper article mentioned about the arrest? What a shame... And would still love to see any pics people saved to their puters' of the vault early on in this thread. And ya, you would think blasting off some dynamite on your own land would maybe just land you a fine, not time...
Ok I am not going to go into a lot of detail. I had several conversations with Scott over the phone. I never met the man in person. Then I did not hear from him for 6 months. Out of the blue he called me and told me too stop what I was doing. That they had framed him for having bomb making materials and that he had spent the last six months in jail. He said that "they" had ruined his life. I choose too believe the man....I have had my own experiences....yes plural. I am not going into detail at this time. But if u are close to making a recovery of a large deposit....you will not be allowed to do so. I speak from experience.... I am not saying that it is impossible...but one needs to be very covert in their attempt of retrieval. Then you might have a chance.....steve

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Ok I am not going to go into a lot of detail. I had several conversations with Scott over the phone. I never met the man in person. Then I did not hear from him for 6 months. Out of the blue he called me and told me too stop what I was doing. That they had framed him for having bomb making materials and that he had spent the last six months in jail. He said that "they" had ruined his life. I choose too believe the man....I have had my own experiences....yes plural. I am not going into detail at this time. But if u are close to making a recovery of a large deposit....you will not be allowed to do so. I speak from experience.... I am not saying that it is impossible...but one needs to be very covert in their attempt of retrieval. Then you might have a chance.....steve

Sounds about correct...

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
A lot of members aided in this fiasco. Encouraging him to press on notwithstanding his flimsy evidence.
Once he stepped over the line, was busted, his good time pals suddenly got laryngitis. I followed his
exploits from the start and knew how volatile he appeared. If anyone recalls the JPs testimony his
conduct before the incident reflected poorly character-wise. Not a stranger at the courthouse he tried
to come off as pure as the driven snow. Even this could be excused except for parading as a Treasure
Hunter.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Neither will I go into detail . I've posted about my experiences while involved in this before . There was no dynamite involved in this story and he did NOT 'blow the vault all to hell'. I've been boots on the ground with him . The trail is there . The signs clearly chiseled in stone . Hunt this one at your own risk .

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Neither will I go into detail . I've posted about my experiences while involved in this before . There was no dynamite involved in this story and he did NOT 'blow the vault all to hell'. I've been boots on the ground with him . The trail is there . The signs clearly chiseled in stone . Hunt this one at your own risk .

YET! What DID happen...? NOT interested in the VAULT... ONLY what happened, since he got "jail-time".

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
YET! What DID happen...? NOT interested in the VAULT... ONLY what happened, since he got "jail-time".
You are not so sheltered to not know that enough political power can get anyone incarcerated for whatever charges . Don't forget that everything he had on record on his computers disappeared during his arrest and incarceration . I told you that I'm out of this and I do not intend to respond much more .

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
You are not so sheltered to not know that enough political power can get anyone incarcerated for whatever charges . Don't forget that everything he had on record on his computers disappeared during his arrest and incarceration . I told you that I'm out of this and I do not intend to respond much more .

OK, that is fine; ANYONE else know anything...?

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
You may already know Reb but SS was convinced a squad of what he thought were masons were after him.
Which is remindful of another KGCer thought too. Both of them thought the "masons" were moving vaults
around to prevent them finding them. :laughing7:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
You may already know Reb but SS was convinced a squad of what he thought were masons were after him.
Which is remindful of another KGCer thought too. Both of them thought the "masons" were moving vaults
around to prevent them finding them. :laughing7:

LOL! Blame it ALL on Masons/Freemasons! PROOF...?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread