Cynangyl
Gold Member
lol shows how much attention I have been paying....I thought it was in the Oregon section already!
Yes, we definitely should move the conversation to the Oregon area and get to planning. Both ideas sound pretty good to me. The plush area would be a great outting and you are right....it gets mighty hot there during the summer! Of course David and I went early enough in the year to get snowed on once too! lol The John Day area would also be great.....I say we narrow it down to those two and discuss which everyone would like best, make a choice then get to planning!
Oh.....and get this moved to the Oregon section! 
Yes, we definitely should move the conversation to the Oregon area and get to planning. Both ideas sound pretty good to me. The plush area would be a great outting and you are right....it gets mighty hot there during the summer! Of course David and I went early enough in the year to get snowed on once too! lol The John Day area would also be great.....I say we narrow it down to those two and discuss which everyone would like best, make a choice then get to planning! 
David and I have been to Plush several times. Done the free dig area as well as going to Dust Devil Mining.....there is a lot of area in the free BLM dig area for camping as well. The campground on the John Day River sounds like a great place as well!
Asked if they could move it to Oregon forum or to Tnet hunts or whatever is appropriate. LOL canvassing bingo halls to find TT Get him TT!! 









