Hello!! I would help out in anyway for our campout.Iwant to hear from IMA cause he started this,but so far it seems that the JohnDay area is the place to go.So if people want me as "Wagonmaster" I'll make a comand decision and say we meet and stay at Clyde Holiday Park in mid June.For those with kids in school, I would think school should be out by then.I looked up Holiday park and it is a 1st come,1st served camp(no reservations taken).It has all the things we need--Elec.hookups,showers,toilets,dumpstation etc.As Drywalldave sais it is close to alot of places to explore.I.ve never panned for gold so I'll leave that up to Dave and Cynangel.How many days to camp??At least 3-4 and see what happens.As far as what dates---How about Sat,14th to start,and who ever comes we'll get camping spots close together.Sun 15th is "FathersDay" How cool to have "TT" and "CYN" fetch our Beer and cook and clean for us poor guys that day

Oh-- I don't know how to post a internet page yet,so to see the Holiday park, go to "oregonstateparks.org" and go to "Clyde Holiday Park" it has all the info there.I guess thats all for now,so I look for everyones input. Idig