Original Cone-head (Spanish)

Mayan Hunter

Jan 25, 2011
Utah desert
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter/Colt 44/Fisher Gemini lll/Minolta 400 SLR
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
All the clues are on this head. It's limestone, white streaks are 2'' wide quartz. Tell me what you see. I'll let you know later.
This head is 10' tall

Photo on 2016-02-13 at 17.33.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mayan Hunter

Mayan Hunter

Jan 25, 2011
Utah desert
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter/Colt 44/Fisher Gemini lll/Minolta 400 SLR
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The cone head can be seen on the way to Rocky Mouth Falls in Sandy, Utah. Located in the middle of Lone Peak just off Wasatch Drive. Look for a parking lot with signage.

The rocks that form the mouth are also hiding the entrance to the mine. There is a triangle rock on the lower chin pointing down and in towards the throat.

listopiedras

Nov 21, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
glance.jpg

....and then....is the upside-down writing which is too faded due to poor picture quality.

These are all elaborate composite drawings showing multiple messages as you go around and change the angles. Also, the natural white quarts lines were used and incorporated within the message. They show ‘direction’.

There’s also an N for a northerly compass reading shown by the Anchor. The anchor symbol is a ‘steady’ point on the map where you start your last leg of the search. The final cast, if you will.

That limestone rock was a perfect medium of communication due to color, position and softness of the material. They were lucky, but also chose carefully. They were Pros.

Last edited:

listopiedras

Nov 21, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
attachment.jpg Harun_Al-Rashid_.jpg

"Aaron the Orthodox" aka Harun al-Rashid was known for his vast treasures amassed from trading with European Royalty and Nobility

Harun-Charlemagne.jpg

“A Frankish mission came to offer Harun friendship in 799.

Harun sent various presents with the emissaries on their return to Charlemagne's court, including a clock that Charlemagne and his retinue deemed to be a conjuration because of the sounds it emanated and the tricks it displayed every time an hour ticked “

“………….the envoys travelling between Harun's and Charlemagne's courts, amicable discussions concerning Christian access to the Holy Land and the exchange of gifts.

Notker mentions Charlemagne sent Harun Spanish horses, colorful Frisian cloaks and impressive hunting dogs. In 802 Harun sent Charlemagne a present consisting of silks, brass candelabra, perfume, balsam, ivory chessmen, a colossal tent with many-colored curtains, an elephant named Abul-Abbas, and a water clock that marked the hours by dropping bronze balls into a bowl, as mechanical knights—one for each hour—emerged from little doors which shut behind them. The presents were unprecedented in Western Europe and may have influenced Carolingian art.”

They also had the most advanced technologies of their time. (…including art and building trades, ship building, cartography and trading routes, etc, etc)

(ar-Rashid)_dirham_170h.jpg

........some of these symbols are visible on monuments that raise questions (with no answers)

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All i see is natural rock formation....

listopiedras

Nov 21, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, a natural formation that became a target of opportunity for messaging between groups at different times.

It’s not supposed to be like your average …”John/heart/Jane”…carved on a tree or scratched on a stone, which is self evident.

But that’s about all the untrained eye will see as familiar, which is very common. Mileage helps.

That detail was mentioned in the last paragraph of post #5

“That limestone rock was a perfect medium of communication due to color, position and softness of the material. They were lucky, but also chose carefully. They were Pros.”

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
"The secret to being a top notch Propagandist is being able to discern what the mark wants, and how to make him think he's getting it." - Ken Kesey

:coffee2::wink:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
"The secret to being a top notch Propagandist is being able to discern what the mark wants, and how to make him think he's getting it." - Ken Kesey

Pareidolia greatly helps the sell. Re Post #3 - what mine?

I'm a supporter of ancient diffusionism and mega-ancient civilizations myself, but only when presented with irrefutable evidence. Pop speculation based on personal visions is not evidence. Here's some antediluvian examples which don't need squinty guesswork to confirm that they are man made and very, very old.

attachment.php

Puma Punku

attachment.php

Baalbek

attachment.php

Gobekli Tepe

Attachments

• Puma Punku (Bolivia).jpg
    Puma Punku (Bolivia).jpg
    70 KB · Views: 145
  • Baalbek quarry (Lebanon).jpg
    Baalbek quarry (Lebanon).jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 153
  • Gobekli Tepe (Turkey).jpg
    Gobekli Tepe (Turkey).jpg
    505.8 KB · Views: 165

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, a natural formation that became a target of opportunity for messaging between groups at different times.

It’s not supposed to be like your average …”John/heart/Jane”…carved on a tree or scratched on a stone, which is self evident.

But that’s about all the untrained eye will see as familiar, which is very common. Mileage helps.

That detail was mentioned in the last paragraph of post #5

“That limestone rock was a perfect medium of communication due to color, position and softness of the material. They were lucky, but also chose carefully. They were Pros.”

I see no evidence these particular rocks were altered by man.

I do, however, see that man has altered the photo's by drawing lines on them with what they imagine they are seeing.

listopiedras

Nov 21, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see no evidence these particular rocks were altered by man.

I do, however, see that man has altered the photo's by drawing lines on them with what they imagine they are seeing.

..........and you're free to NOT look at it.

some see it ....some don't. Your choice is to call it out.......AS you DON'T see it?

Let everyone make his own choice to look or ignore

listopiedras

Nov 21, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Oops, another episode?...is this your role model now? We?re sorry.

What did Ken Kesey believe in?

"By the time Kesey began work on his next novel, he believed the key to individual liberation was psychedelic drugs, and he often wrote under the influence of LSD. Like Cuckoo, the resulting work, Sometimes a Great Notion (published in 1964) focused on questions of individuality and conformity. (from Wiki)

?ain?t no cure for the summertime blues?it seems

View attachment 1947901

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
Oops, another episode?...is this your role model now? We?re sorry.

What did Ken Kesey believe in?

"By the time Kesey began work on his next novel, he believed the key to individual liberation was psychedelic drugs, and he often wrote under the influence of LSD. Like Cuckoo, the resulting work, Sometimes a Great Notion (published in 1964) focused on questions of individuality and conformity. (from Wiki)

?ain?t no cure for the summertime blues?it seems

View attachment 1947901

Exactly why some Propagandists and their marks fail to understand why no one else sees what they see. But they feel safe there, because they recognize each other.

Also easy to identify as their only defense is ad hominem, not Facts. :wink:

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
..........and you're free to NOT look at it.

some see it ....some don't. Your choice is to call it out.......AS you DON'T see it?

Let everyone make his own choice to look or ignore

You are in effect eliminating "Choice" yourself, by suggesting one "Not Look". Do your "explanations" only hold water if we don't look? :icon_scratch:

listopiedras

Nov 21, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ken-kesey.jpg

OK-ok, just cool off. You may rupture something.

C'mon, give us a smile

Tobela campestris.jpg

Sure you can do whatever you want, but my advice is to get another Botanical moment as before.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread