oujie board

Attachments

• marc austin 4.jpg
    marc austin 4.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
Hmmm... Marc's story; do ya think ALL of TN is demonized, then... DUNNO. LAWD GAWD A'MIGHTY! (WINK)

Hmmm... Marc's story; do ya think ALL of TN is demonized, then... DUNNO. LAWD GAWD A'MIGHTY! (WINK)
Nah. This is the new TN and Marc is gone. But TN would not have been created.

Here is the rest of his story. I hope it doesnt take too long to upload.

Attachments

• marc austin 6.jpg
    marc austin 6.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 163

Attachments

• marc austin 7.jpg
    marc austin 7.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:

Attachments

• marc austin 8.jpg
    marc austin 8.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 150

Attachments

• marc austin 9.jpg
    marc austin 9.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 141
I do remember reading that... is Marc "on with the show" in TX? (Wondering...)
I lost touch with Marc. My guess he is building his survival shelter Trullo carved out of solid rock or something similar to that described by the Ouija Board with the profits he made from TN.

I dont know if he has started his church. I thought TN was his church where charter members would pay to see artifacts.

Last edited:
LAWD GAWD A'MIGHTY! TN as a MASSIVE Religion Forum? WHEW!
No not really. Over the years talk of religion or politics was either not allowed or moved to a seperate forum.

The Ouija Board stated quote: "you shall furnish a church here with these treasures and will not fail people will pay to see your church artifacts in donations."

It can be interpreted several ways. In my interpretation you could substitute "church" with "website" and it all came true as many members donated to start TN and see artifacts and treasures. It did not fail as TN became quite a successful "church" or business venture.

The entire story is utterly amazing IMO and I can relate to my own personal experiences with the Ouija Board..

Last edited:
Maybe a spirit, who's last recollection is 18oos, could not comprehend a website with members who donate and the only word that he could use to explain it was a "church."

Keep in mind the spirit Juan Casas could not explain anything other than he was shot in the back of the head.

"Spanish riches Juan Casas 1811...down to face of big tree...questions confuse me...mind transmits my sight does not...help me...cannot say more than I know...stood face north shot back and head fell over trunk... "

Reading it gives me shivers...

Last edited:
Yer in SOUTH FLORIDA, where Spanish ppl were, so it does make sense. The Gator in yer "avatar" is very revealing. YOU are being pursued... LOL! Gator IS Juan Casas. We are dual entities, with a SPIRIT... and a HUMAN, flesh "side" which includes the physical brain. The brain can be a "RECEIVER" (like in a radio or TV); who/what are YOU attuned/tuned to? Spanish riches ARE in yer future; ask Juan. (WINK)

Hey Big Cypress: read the story and I hate to tell you that any college Texas History book and dozens of places on the internet tell the Juan Bautista(not Baptista) de las Casas story. If you need to read it all try Dr. Felix D. Almaraz's book"Tragic Cavalier, Governor Manuel Salcedo of Texas, 1808-1813". BYE...

Hey Big Cypress: read the story and I hate to tell you that any college Texas History book and dozens of places on the internet tell the Juan Bautista(not Baptista) de las Casas story. If you need to read it all try Dr. Felix D. Almaraz's book"Tragic Cavalier, Governor Manuel Salcedo of Texas, 1808-1813". BYE...

Of course its in history books austin. Im not sure I get your point.

Are you suggesting that Marcs parents read the story in a college history book and then purchased a Ouija Board to play an elaborate hoax on their son Marc so he would look for this treasure and start his "church"??

I just posted the story of how TN was created. I didnt write it. I always thought Marc was an honest guy. He posted some very good links that may no longer work so we could read the history. Your opinions are welcome but please elaborate.

Im not sure why he mispelled Bautista. He is no longer here so we cannot ask him. Maybe Ill do some more reading.

Last edited:
Yer in SOUTH FLORIDA, where Spanish ppl were, so it does make sense. The Gator in yer "avatar" is very revealing. YOU are being pursued... LOL! Gator IS Juan Casas. We are dual entities, with a SPIRIT... and a HUMAN, flesh "side" which includes the physical brain. The brain can be a "RECEIVER" (like in a radio or TV); who/what are YOU attuned/tuned to? Spanish riches ARE in yer future; ask Juan. (WINK)
Im sorry Rebel you completely lost me there. My avatar has absolutely nothing at all to do with Juan Casas or Marcs story.

Im not sure what austin is trying to say but I will admit that the possibility certainly exists that a bad intentioned partner could manipulate the planchett slider. I believe it has happened to me and for this reason I operated the Ouija Board ALONE and only alone. (I havent used it since the 70s..)

Manipulating the slider can be a very mean thing to do especially if trying to contact deceased family members. I find it hard to believe that Marcs parents and sister would be so mean. Its a thought that never occured to me.

Just a few thoughts. This man Marc started TN, he owned TN 100 percent, he could read any post, any private email. He traveled the world in search of treasure. His website posted untold numbers of artifacts and treasure clues, tips, legends and sites.

Austin, do you think a man like this would make up a Ouija Board story to get attention?

Last edited:
Rebel - KGC said:
LAWD GAWD A'MIGHTY! TN as a MASSIVE Religion Forum? WHEW!

Rebel, please stop using this phrase. As a christian I find it offensive. thank you.

TY for YOUR concern, BUT! So am I... DO NOT use it often, AND! Turn the other cheek; I find it offensive, that YOU find it offensive. This is NOT the Religion Forum.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back