oujie board

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I presented you the evidence, and yet you still don't believe. The people who founded area 51 are RELIGIOUS. They worship a diety called satan.

If i posted nothing, it would not change the facts.

Start a "thread" Area 51, then... or Denver Airport, UNDERGROUND; keep RELIGION out of it!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I presented you the evidence, and yet you still don't believe. The people who founded area 51 are RELIGIOUS. They worship a diety called satan.

If i posted nothing, it would not change the facts.

Take it up with Area 51, then... it DOESN'T exist; LOL!

Mekong Mike

Jul 22, 2013
Vietnam, Saigon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quija boards are devices used to open a portal into the spirit world. Years ago I used one that we made ourselves. It worked just fine . Most agree they work, we don't agree on how they work.
Some think it's mental energy from the users, others think it's levitation or the magnetic field. From my experiance it's demonic.
Jack Parsons from Jet Propulsion Laboratories believed they were aliens. He used quija boards, along with everything else including blood sacrifice, egyption incantations, group sex on a pentagram, and channeling so called ascended masters.

Most agree it's an intelligent spirit being that controls the quija board.

Pic: Marjorie parsons.
Look at the stone on the far right of the picture. Do you see what's carved into it....the man and woman with their faces together. His tongue out like some grotesque pagan statues you see in many areas of the world.

Attachments

• Marjorie_Cameron  wife of jack parsons.jpg
    Marjorie_Cameron wife of jack parsons.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 491
Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah, hi marc, how you doin' ol' boy?
Can't believe you can't talk religion here and yet we can discuss something as ridiculous as a oujie board or ghosts and the supernatural. Cracks me up. :)

Mekong Mike

Jul 22, 2013
Vietnam, Saigon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Supernatural, religion, quija boards, satanism, aliens, demons, dowsing, .......it's all related. Read about the vaticans observatory on graham mountain in arizona. They spend millions of dollars looking for aliens, and they found them. They use a telescope named lucifer.

The apache didn't want the observatory built on mount graham because they believe, and have seen, alien entities on that mountain. It's holy ground to the apache, and apparently the vatican thinks so too.

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Wonder if this is why they are trying to run everybody off the mountain under the guise of protecting the Mt Graham Red Squirrel. The story I get on the Red Squirrel is it was brought here from Arkansas back in the day by some Arkansas hillbillies for something to shoot at.

Hendrix

Jan 8, 2007
Southeast Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Whites V3i
Minelab X-Terra Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Christians.... endtimes"; RELIGION! This IS the Psychic/Mediums/Paranormal SUB-FORUM... HOWEVER! THIS "thread" is Ouija Board; get off yer "soap-box", already! Start yer own thread for your "RANTS" & FEAR-MONGERING!

The only thing lacking is a Freemason conspiracy. ;-)

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
see the weeji board has opened up a portal and all things bad are coming out. jeesh oh and if you want a free game that will scare ya shirtless search SLENDERMAN

WOW!!!
shocked.gif

Seems Slenderman is being accused of being a contributing factor to a multiple stabbing of a classmate by a 12 year old girl with another 12 year old girl as an accomplice.

I would call that "EVIL"

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
WOW!!! :o

Seems Slenderman is being accused of being a contributing factor to a multiple stabbing of a classmate by a 12 year old girl with another 12 year old girl as an accomplice.

I would call that "EVIL"

Isn't THAT, a video "game"...?

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW!!!
shocked.gif

I would call that "EVIL"
Well look who the oujji board thread drug up. :laughing7: Good to see ya, GG!

I'd like to offer also, some ppl have a problem accepting that their own thoughts and actions are responsible for where they are at, or what they have done.
Ppl always looking for some devil or scapegoat to blame.
No one controls another persons mind. You think it/do it, own it!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

I'd like to offer also, some ppl have a problem accepting that their own thoughts and actions are responsible for where they are at, or what they have done.

AGREE!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

Buddha said... "MIND, it is... which gives to things... their ESSENCE." WONDERFUL "Philosophy of Life"...

Hot zone

Bronze Member
Apr 26, 2012
Clark County Washington
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark 8" coil, vaquero 8"x9" and 5.75" WS, clean sweep coil, Gray ghost deep woods headphones

Whites TRX pointer
, Garrett gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wonder if this is why they are trying to run everybody off the mountain under the guise of protecting the Mt Graham Red Squirrel. The story I get on the Red Squirrel is it was brought here from Arkansas back in the day by some Arkansas hillbillies for something to shoot at.
making the squirrel an alien!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
making the squirrel an alien!

LOL! You mean you didn't already know...? Red Squirrels ARE Aliens; American squirrels are GRAY. Red Squirrels ARE ALIENS... being ONLY in Great Britain or UK. "Grandma got run over by a Reindeer..."

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions