Aug 20, 2005
Oak Ridge, TN
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT and Minelab Excalabur 11
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel - KGC said:
TY for YOUR concern, BUT! So am I... DO NOT use it often, AND! Turn the other cheek; I find it offensive, that YOU find it offensive. This is NOT the Religion Forum.

Funny that you say that, I've seen you use that phrase several times on this thread and I believe it to be an attempt to get under another posters skin. As for you comment about this not being the religion forum, I believe you were the first to CLAIM being a Christian several posts back. I was trying to be respectful but I see that is lost on you.

ladyliegh

Sep 17, 2012
SC
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
O.K. I hope I won't regret jumping into this discussion.
Ouija boards are a tool for contacting the deceased, the big problem is;
It's not like a phone & dialing a number to reach the intended person,
it's more like leaving your front door open and seeing who comes through.
When I was a teenager, had an experience with a Ouija Board.
I was in a trance & it was hilarious, got a lecture on the dangers of playing with
that, that I didn't understand. I was reminded to be cautious, less foolish.
Curtains moved by themselves, other things moved.
Needless to say, it was the last time I used a Ouija board. I honestly believe in the after-life
but, I also believe there are other methods less dangerous to the spirit.
Studied this stuff all my life, always wanted to be an old lady parapsychologist.
I have had numerous experiences, I read cards, in the end what we believe is the accumulations of our experiences.
Just my opinion
Love that there is a thread here about my favorite subject!

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey sweetie, Do you believe in the hereafter? Good, because now you know what I'm here after! (Actually stole this from Rowan and Martin's Laugh In, 1960's)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Hey sweetie, Do you believe in the hereafter? Good, because now you know what I'm here after! (Actually stole this from Rowan and Martin's Laugh In, 1960's)

YEAH! THAT was a GREAT line... Ruth Buzzi whacked him upside the head!:laughing7:

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Saying that the Ouija Board is just a game, is like saying the Bible is just a book.

Mojo618

Aug 15, 2012
Anderson County, South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 DD search coil, Garrett pin pointer, White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bigcypresshunter said:
Saying that the Ouija Board is just a game, is like saying the Bible is just a book.

Lmao!! I second that, Bigcypresshunter! Ouija boards should not be sold as toys! I played with the Ouija board with friends as a teenager. And it consumed us with fascination! I knew never to play alone, but ended up almost addicted. Hell I got so into it that my friends and I put our blood on the board! Smh! I can't believe I was so stupid! That's when I started to sense the presents of spirits. I even witnessed my girlfriend get possessed by the spirit we were contacting with the ouija board! It was at my birthday party, Lasted for hours! ( she was the quite and meek type) Long story short, we got her out of it! And in the process we witnessed something so freaky it was just like out of a horror movie! When we were getting her to fight the spirit within her for a brief monument you could hear my friends voice come threw ( it sounded weakened and faint it said " Help me! Help me!" And then the spirits voice said" No it's my turn to live!" After the inner struggle was over my girlfriend came to and Said she didn't remember anything?! Never played with it again after seeing that happen!! I'll never forget that night for the rest of my life! So think twice before you let your kids play with something so dangerous. You don't want to open a gateway you may not be able to shut.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here ya go austin. I copied Marcs story in a series of screenshots before it disappeared. Marc is no longer the owner of TN.

It may take me an hour to post these attachments in the proper order.
BCH good to see you again! And OMG, I can't believe you actually saved Marcs' story! Thank you! I was just telling someone on a sticky thread about it and the ouiji board a few days ago!

I read the whole thing last year sometime. I even have my old ouiji board up at the house in GA, I offered it to Marc, if he wanted it, but he said he was done with it. Strange stuffssesses, no doubt!
Anyway, yeah, I was wondering where he got off to. I knew he was trying to build a house, I thought in Paris. It would be nice for him to stop in and say hello, he was so very kind to me. I hope he maybe still lurks.
It's good to see you BCH, just thought I'd pop in a say hi! :hello:

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I wish Marc was here to answer any questions.

Hey everyone, well, I haven't been around TNet for awhile, but somehow this post came to my attention. Sorry I have been absent. I have (not surprisingly I guess) been working on my site....

A couple months ago I cleared the property for the first time. (me, myself and I - by hand!) In doing so, I found a large pile of rocks with undulations and depressions around it.... so, I dug in one of the depressions. The geology of the site is generally a soft limestone subsurface with one foot of very rocky black dirt on top.... well this depression was different.... I got down about 4 feet, and it appeared to be a hole that had been dug long ago and refilled. The strata was completely mixed up, and included many indian digging tools.

Then one day I looked at the edge of the hole - which by the way, was hard limestone - with vertical sides - filled with loose mixed up stuff..... and WHAM, I found an ancient plastered wall! I showed a picture of it to an archaeologist and he said "it does appear to be something - is it possible it's part of an old bomb shelter?" LOL LOL LOL... NOT!

Anyway, it was still all confusing... and the area was so large and so rocky, it didn't make sense to dig it by hand.... so, we rented a bobcat and removed all the overburden on the pile of rocks and found nothing definitive.... although there are areas that look a lot like concrete. So, the site sits excavated, and exposed, and I go out there on a regular basis and try to make sense of it all.

One of the things that keeps me going on the area is... after finding the wall, I went back through the writings to see if the board said anything about it.... I could not believe what I found....

These are actual writings from various sessions....

"sides of walls show - rains make show soon - depression will show how it winds around once" -"step back and look into their eyes when wall is exposed and u will see for self what I saw - it is one thing to dig all over hell for u and not say anything but when something is really found words cannot be said to many - less u want everyone of is friends here" - "go 650 feet on fence line and entrance will show" - "650 feet on fence line entrance tools tombs".

I don't know why I never focused on those sessions that said "650 in on fence line" other than the fact the question was "what fence"? The most amazing fact is - this plastered wall is exactly 650 feet on the fence line, and in hindsight it was the only fence that COULD have made sense!

Anyway, to make a long story short, YES, I have not given up on my search, but have run into money problems, and have an excavated site that has left me more questions than answers.

I am hoping to run ground penetrating radar on the excavated site in the coming weeks....

I know the board said "words can not be said to many" - and if I had opened the tomb, believe me, I would not be posting this.... but I am quite frustrated to STILL have not made the discovery. I STILL believe it is there and I WILL continue looking.

For the record, after re-reading the writings, I have concluded that what is on the site is what is known as a "shaft tomb". Google "Mexican shaft tomb tradition". There are no known tombs like this in Texas (yet) but I KNOW my family was not making this stuff up - we weren't paying some psychic on the corner to mislead us.... all the sessions we conducted were by my family and for my family only.... besides SO much information was true - including at least one very detailed prophecy (that I have never posted about) that I believe 100% that there is a shaft tomb on the site.

I am attaching pics of the tools and the plastered wall I found.

I would not mind some help with this... whether it's financial or physical... I am in a situation, where I am offering a percentage of whatever we find to the ground penetrating radar operator... it would be preferable of course (since I BELIEVE it is here) to just pay for a survey rather than offering artifacts!

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the update :-) Wish me luck!

Marc

Attachments

• plaster.jpg
    plaster.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 135
  • tools.jpg
    tools.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Marc! So good to see you! :hello: I'm glad someone's keeping you posted of the postings! :laughing7:

Wow, so the saga continues..... That's great!
I never forgot, (man, I read that WHOLE thing, LOL!), but then I'm kinda in to that kinda stuffs. :laughing7:

If I was anywhere nears you, I would be more than happy to help! Finance wise, not the greatest on this side of the pond either (yet - I'm working on it LOL!)! You wanna send a plane ticket!? LOL! :laughing7:
I had saw you posts the other day, and was happy to see you still around and kicking. Stay in touch with us all..... who's to say,
what may become......
Good to see you again and have a great day! mwah! :wave:

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Its good to hear from you Marc as you are the man that created Treasurenet.

Its no secret I hate the "new" treasurenet. Yours was perfect. You created it from trial and error. It was extremely user friendly and fast. It was a pleasure to post. I particularly liked fast because I could solve 5 threads and make quality posts, with quality supporting pictures, in the time it takes to do 1 now. Many of us worked very hard to help you and some of us felt betrayed when you sold out. But it was your site to do as you pleased no matter how hard the members worked..

Unfortunately your user friendly formatt was completely scrapped. The new formatt gives me fits and I hate it. The new owners seem to be very adept at bringing in new members and this is very important but the "new" format is complete crap IMO. It has way too many useless features. Just try to find the basic smiley faces. You have to scroll through hundreds looking for a sad face. This is unconsciable and unreasonable. Im kinda surprised the site is doing so well. Some members have quit but most remain. I dont know how long it will remain number one. It exists despite its serious flaws only because the content is so good.

Is there anything you can do to help? Im about ready to throw in the towel. I can find a pirate, a leprechaun, an anchor and several different colored flags but I cant find a simple sad face. Its ridiculous IMO. What genius created this?:dontknow:

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I had more to say but the site wont let me post after the icon. Most of the time I cannot edit or I have to wait 5 minutes. Half the features of this site need an overhaul or need to be scrapped out. If the icons are never used, get rid of them. The few basic smileys, sad, angry, etc should be easy to access..

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Also I once checked TN times of posts with the Time Zones and it appears the site was in far west Africa. Are the new owners from Africa? Just curious.

Last edited:

izzaquack

Greenie
Jul 25, 2013
Kansas City
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello I just joined this site because of metal detecting. Then I noticed that there was this forum. I read this specific thread from the beginning. I am wondering if there are still people that visit this forum? I have been told that I am a sensitive/ghost magnet. I have had many experiences in my life starting at the age of around 7. This specific thread was of most interest to me, as I have had some experiences with the Ouija and spells when I was a teenager. I would like to know how Jordy is doing since messing with the Ouija? Would like to hear his take about the board now that a couple of years have passed.

~Mac~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread