What's new

Out Door Collection

southfork

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2014
Messages
2,553
Reaction score
8,418
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A lot of years and miles in this personal finds collection . P6010818.webpIMG_6345.webpIMG_6344.webp
 
Upvote 0
Wow! I see a couple of pieces that certainly belong indoors. I had a couple of medates and manos walk off of my patio.
 
Hoisting Artifacts 001.webp Some of those weigh over two hundred pounds I have more inside I was starting to worry about floor load lol .
 
Last edited:
Now that is a fine bunch of artifacts.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Those are very fine artifacts, I bet that big one was tough to get to the truck.
 
Those are very fine artifacts, I bet that big one was tough to get to the truck.
Thanks I found it right next to a big old black oak 4 WD and the same chain fall to load .
 
Nice collection. I hope you don't plan on moving anytime soon. You would have allot to pack.
 
Great finds! I have a few I use in the house! Their fun to use! Like a blender, just takes longer!
 
That round bowl/mortar with the pestle inside would probably have to be an inside item for me. Pretty cool display.
 
That round bowl/mortar with the pestle inside would probably have to be an inside item for me. Pretty cool display.
that one lives part of the year inside when there's a danger of freeze .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom