Palin{again}

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sarah Palin Comments On Chris Christie's 'Extreme' Physical Appearance, 'Liberal' Pope Francis

makes one wonder if this person has no one in her life to tell her to just stop embarrassing herself an family.

degraging Obama and liberals isn't enough...
she has to go on television and attack the pope, her son in law...unintelligent dissociative remarks to news people questions...

really...not one person cares enough about her to just say stop?
{wasn't she all offended at the lipstick on a pig remark..yet continues to insult with impunity? typical behavior from that portion of the world...insult an whine about that behavior in others...}

Sarah Palin Comments On Chris Christie's 'Extreme' Physical Appearance, 'Liberal' Pope Francis

makes one wonder if this person has no one in her life to tell her to just stop embarrassing herself an family.

she has to go on television and attack the pope, her son in law...unintelligent dissociative remarks to news people questions...

{wasn't she all offended at the lipstick on a pig remark..yet continues to insult with impunity? typical behavior from that portion of the world...insult an whine about that behavior in others...}

LMAO! You do good satire....

Although as you know Pip, I'm a strong conservative, I'm not a big Palin opinion fan. I really don't give a flip what she says about anything or anyone. Right now I think Sarah is just trying to remain relevant on the political scene and that's her deal in a nutshell. Again, to be clear, I like her as a person, but I'm not a fan of her political opinions since I don't value it anymore than anyone elses.

I get a kick out of this thread too!!! In a "call the kettle black" sort of way.:laughing7:

at least Obama and Christie are serving their full terms, they aren't quitters!!

at least Obama and Christie are serving their full terms, they aren't quitters!!

And the state isn't trying to fund every outrageous lawsuit against them either! Wildest accusations,, no merit, just tying up state money. Thanks for playing Jeff.

By the way I LOVED that show. I still watch it when it comes on. Great music too.

Rather have Palin as Pres. instead of Hillary. At least I'd know the 2nd was safe...

Rather have Palin as Pres. instead of Hillary. At least I'd know the 2nd was safe...

Yeah, and a bit easier on the eyes as well.

Someone mentioned lipstick on a pig ... but I've never seen Hillary wear lipstick before :dontknow:

I read this as I was drinking a soda - took an hour to dry out the keyboard and monitor. Har! Good one! :occasion18:

You do realize that the Brainless Bimbo with a Mouth would have the nuclear suitcase.

If Peter Sellers was alive, just the thought of that would spawn a new Ms. Strangelove movie.

Sarah Palin meeting with Vladamir Putin? Hassan Rouhani? Benjamin Netanyahu? Curly Howard? Ya.

Yeah, and a bit easier on the eyes as well.

Someone mentioned lipstick on a pig ... but I've never seen Hillary wear lipstick before :dontknow:

When I was little, my dad explained the difference between thinking with the big head vs the little one.

Palin...Borderline nut case!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk

Palin...Borderline nut case!

Go Ahead,, I know you want to. The Mantra from you 2? Follow me now,, "You can see Russia....... "You guys can fill it in?

Ohh Death panels in the ACA.. do that one too!

Any others you can come up with?

Hummm! I'll think on that..LOL!

Why should she STOP. The Lib's get more air time with this same crap. Keep it going sara at least you'll give these dead heads something to talk about.

One thing even the libs have to admit:

Back in 2008 she is the one that started "Drill baby drill!" Others picked it up and suddenly the price of a barrel of oil plummeted on fears that the U.S. was actually going to do that.

Then the Scandaldaddy got in office, and the high price of gas came back with a vengeance.

Ya'll seem to forget, she only comes on tv, to spout her new book(s), ie, like Ann Colter! ::)

Being a non partisan individual, I would say she's a pretty loose cannon!

One thing even the libs have to admit:

Back in 2008 she is the one that started "Drill baby drill!" Others picked it up and suddenly the price of a barrel of oil plummeted on fears that the U.S. was actually going to do that.

Then the Scandaldaddy got in office, and the high price of gas came back with a vengeance.

Oh really? the price plummeted? We currently produce as much oil domestically as Saudi Arabia, but the price of gas I pay still hasn't gone down. Demand is not in control of the oil markets any more, since we currently are consuming the same amount of oil as we did in 1993! So if Sarah was so very successful with her "drill baby drill", why has supply increased dramatically, but prices are not the same to the consumer as they were in 1993?

The simple truth is oil could be free and plentiful to oil companies, and prices for gasoline would continue to rise. its about their profit, nothing else.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back