PGHDigger
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 3, 2016
- Messages
- 73
- Reaction score
- 268
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher F2
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Stopped at the convenience store to get a coffee on my way to work this morning... The cashier was arguing with some kid, when I got to the counter and realized what it was about I almost dropped my coffee as my heart skipped a beat... I am a regular and familiar with the cashier so I asked what's up... The cashier said the kid was trying to pass counterfeit money, the kid turned around and showed me what he had in his hand... It was actually 2 Morgan's and 5 peace dollars... I asked him if it would help if I gave him the seven dollars for them and he agreed... He bought his cigarettes and went on his way...
I just got home from work and got my first real look at them... Couldn't be happier...
Now all I need is the snow to go away and the ground to thaw so I can get out and detect...

I just got home from work and got my first real look at them... Couldn't be happier...
Now all I need is the snow to go away and the ground to thaw so I can get out and detect...

Upvote
38



There is nothing Immoral with profit! The holder of the coins couldn't buy his smokes, he has a guy behind him willing to buy them, at whatever price! They both win! Nothing wrong with that! They both got what they wanted and both walked away happy, I'm guessing! That's a good deal!






