What's new

PEACE to all

cyberdan

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
4,599
Reaction score
2,232
Golden Thread
0
Location
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always ask for BIG dollars. I had gotten a little lax lately because all I got were IKES. That is all I really expected but Saturday I decided to start asking again. I was going to visit all my friendly Korean banks in a town about 6-8 miles away and they always have halves and BIG dollars.

totals for this saturday

$392 loose halves = 0 silver
$179 big dollars = 1 Peace Dollar 1923

also got a box of halves from my local source = 3 40% that is all.

Here are the pics of my 1923 $$$
peace-f.webp
peace-b.webp
 
Upvote 0
Hey congrats Cyberdan that is a great snag :thumbsup:, and a real nice looking coin at that ... hmmmm I cant seem to find any big dollars to pcik through I have a teller that is checking to see if she can order me any ... that is unusual that u can get them all the time , cool though time to hit some more maybe pull out a Morgan or 2 ...
 
WTG Dan!! She sure is a beaut no doubt. Is this the same town you pulled that Silver Eagle in last year?

Congrats!
 
Sweet score!
I landed $209 in Big dollars the other day. the teller was like, yeah, some old couple brought them in. I got exited.

No silver :( but a ton of peg leg ikes... are they worth anything to anyone? or just a curiosity?
 

Attachments

  • CLOSEUPCOINS6.webp
    CLOSEUPCOINS6.webp
    33.3 KB · Views: 360
Nice score. I got $180 in Ikes the other day. I saw a couple of marked ones that told me they were some I had dumped off, someone else got and then dumped them at another bank and then I got them back. I didn't find any silver the second time either :icon_jokercolor:
 
lejeuene said:
Is this the same town you pulled that Silver Eagle in last year?
No that was the Korean banks about 7 miles north of me. I also got a Morgan when I got that silver round.

Lots of pockets of Asian communities around here. My town is starting to attract a lot of Koreans because of our good school district. No Korean banks yet. My daughter (jr in HS) told me that we even have a Korean gang in town but they all have to be home by 9PM to study and do homework and keep up their 4.0+ GPA. :o
 
Nice Peace dollar! One of my favorite coins is the Peace. Love the way her hair flows :icon_thumleft:
 
Patrick Earl Houston said:
Good to see you still messin' wit' dem Koreans.
Those Korean banks gots always been pimp-tight ta me. brace yourself foo'! Last year I also got uh Morgan an' uh silver round. Ya' know what I'm sayin'? That wuz uh different bank uh few miles north. an don't make me pull mah gat!

Pass da kim che! all ye damm hood ratz.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom