What's new

✅ SOLVED Pendant? Very tiny saucer for a race of subterranean mole people?

Sluagh

Greenie
Joined
Apr 21, 2023
Messages
15
Reaction score
82
Golden Thread
0
Sorry for picture quality my phone was having a hard time focusing on the details of the interior which appears to be a floral motif. I don't see any hallmarks on it so I have no idea. Also quarter for scale.
 

Attachments

  • 20230609_144529.webp
    20230609_144529.webp
    245 KB · Views: 123
  • 20230609_144520.webp
    20230609_144520.webp
    308.4 KB · Views: 92
  • 20230609_144614.webp
    20230609_144614.webp
    192 KB · Views: 87
  • 20230609_144729.webp
    20230609_144729.webp
    178.6 KB · Views: 89
  • 20230609_141500.webp
    20230609_141500.webp
    546.2 KB · Views: 93
Sorry for picture quality my phone was having a hard time focusing on the details of the interior which appears to be a floral motif. I don't see any hallmarks on it so I have no idea. Also quarter for scale.
Could be an ashtray
 
Upvote 0
Floor protection. Goes on chair leg to keep it from scratching.
 
Upvote 0
Most likely a dollhouse plate. But hey, mole people gotta eat too.
 
Upvote 3
I agree with deftone, looks like a toy plate
 
Upvote 0
Yeap old toy plate.
 
Upvote 0
That's way too small for a mole person. Maybe a dwarf mongoose person, but they don't usually lose things.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom