What's new

Pendant?

Wingrad

Greenie
Joined
Sep 10, 2018
Messages
17
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was poking around in my yard with my metal detector today and found this. I believe it to be a pendant? A little background on the property. The house I live in was built in 1937, there was a home on the property previously dating back to at least 1879 according to the maps I have found. Anybody have any input on this item? Thanks!



20180912_193312.webp

20180912_193312.webp
 
Does it say anything in the rectangle on the back?
 
Upvote 0
Likely a bed frame bolt cover. 19th to early 20th C. Pictured are repros.

81AXUZnhM4L._SX569_.webp
 
Upvote 0
I will have to agree with DCMATT. Nice find.
 
Upvote 0
put a chain on it we will call it a pendant
 
Upvote 0
Wow nailed it with the bed frame bolt cover! Thanks!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom