P paleomaxx Hero Member Joined Aug 14, 2016 Messages 842 Reaction score 6,915 Golden Thread 6 Location Upstate, NY 🥇 Banner finds 6 Detector(s) used Deus XP Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 1, 2018 #1 Found this pewter button yesterday. It may just be a simple design, but on the off chance that it has some significance I figured I'd post it. The site has produced several flat buttons, including a designed tombac, and assorted bits and pieces from the late 1700's to mid 1800's.
Found this pewter button yesterday. It may just be a simple design, but on the off chance that it has some significance I figured I'd post it. The site has produced several flat buttons, including a designed tombac, and assorted bits and pieces from the late 1700's to mid 1800's.
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 1, 2018 #2 I wish I could help you but my old eyes can't make out the design. Upvote 0