What's new

phew took me long enough, first gold 2010

bootybay

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2007
Messages
11,317
Reaction score
122
Golden Thread
1
Location
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit one of my favorite spots, got the usual clad and then bam... gold.. I love it... now am not sure I wanna send it in for a check up since I finally did it right..
 

Attachments

  • goldnewyears.webp
    goldnewyears.webp
    20.2 KB · Views: 711
Upvote 0
thanks all..its that old saying if ya dont swing over it, ya aint gonna find it...
 
That looks like a nice heavy one there Rae....I told you that your Excal II was fine !.....nice job !!
 
I want to find the gold also. But the water is too cold to get out. So I will have to dirt fish for another month....Matt
 
looks nice and heavy. congrats Rae!!!
 
Nice ring.Comfort rings do slip off easier than normal rings. AND they are heavier. Congrats
HH Gayle
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom