Photographic glow

Treasure finder

Apr 4, 2006
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium, Compass Gold Scanner, Maxi Pulse, Gardner with a 3 foot loop, PDF1000, & Dowsing rods,
Hi Rebel,
The green glow that I got was taken with a Nikon L1 digital camera, nothing special
as far as lens or camera goes. I wasn't using a filter and wasn't trying to get a glow
or anything special. I was just recording where I was. After I took the picture I didn't
look at it in the camera. I noticed it a couple of weeks later when I loaded it into the
computer. If I had seen it right away I would have continued taking pictures.
Sorry I can't help more, at least I posted it.
Rich

nasaedstevens

Apr 12, 2006
aarthrj3811 said:
This was sent to me by a friend. It was taken after he had dug up a beer can????
Hi Art,
good to see you're still active. I'm glad you still have that picture I took. It's on a backup disc somewhere in my house, but haven't seen it in years. I did a key word search and pulled up the original post, and I think you should post the other photo with the flash that shows no purple (I grabbed it from one of your posts). I probably should clarify, that the photo was taken before anything was dug up. I was taking the picture to try to document the location. I dug a very large and deep hole about the size of a garbage can, and the only thing that came out of it, was an aluminum can, probably a beer can, but I don't remember (no I wasn't drinking beer or any alcohol!). the color in the photo was not touched up or added in photoshop and there was not purple powder sprinkled on the ground as some have said. I can't explain it, and didn't know the color was there, until after coming back from the location, and looking at the photos. I'd like to figure out a way to consistently use digital photos to find buried metals, but this is the only photo that has worked and this was by accident with a normal digital camera with no filters.

Ed

Treasure finder

Apr 4, 2006
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium, Compass Gold Scanner, Maxi Pulse, Gardner with a 3 foot loop, PDF1000, & Dowsing rods,
Yes, Montana, you could get metal, but could you get a picture of it ahead of time?
Rich

jb7487

Apr 16, 2009
Montana Jim said:
I could probably go anyplace on earth and dig a hole the size of a garbage can and find metal... just sayin.

Amen.

Yes, Montana, you could get metal, but could you get a picture of it ahead of time?
Rich

Sure you can. Just take a picture "anyplace on earth". That's the point of what Jim is saying. If "anyplace on earth" is likely to have metal in it then "taking a picture" is irrelevant to the equation. You can take a picture if you want but it isn't necessary because no matter where you dig you are likely to find some sort of metal.

Treasure finder

Apr 4, 2006
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
So Montana, using that logic then you should get photographic glows
anyplace on earth? I have tons of pictures without photographic glows.
Neither one of us has the ultimate answer, but answers are more easily
found by diligent researchers. I can bet that if a found treasure is posted
with accompanying photogarphic glow you would be among the hunters
looking for free information.
Rich

jb7487

Apr 16, 2009
Treasure finder said:
So Montana, using that logic then you should get photographic glows
anyplace on earth? I have tons of pictures without photographic glows.
Neither one of us has the ultimate answer, but answers are more easily
found by diligent researchers. I can bet that if a found treasure is posted
with accompanying photogarphic glow you would be among the hunters
looking for free information.
Rich

No. That is not what I said. I said that you can take a picture anywhere on earth and there is likely to be metal burried somewhere in the picture. But there doesn't need to be a photographic glow in order for metal to be found. It's basic logic folks. If you can't understand it then you need to go back to highschool.

Treasure finder

Apr 4, 2006
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
Montana,
Sometimes logic has to be modified by the facts. I have actually seen two
pictures with glows where very rich gold veins were found. I was not allowed
copies of the pictures and the photographer wouldn't share his secrets with
me but he was definitely on to something. The glow followed the vein
and was right on target. I hesitate to share this info because that is all I
know, but I am definitely going to keep experimenting. This is a hobby and
I am going to do it my way regardless of what people say.
Good luck to all of us in our endeavors.
Rich

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread