Photographic glow

P

pippinwhitepaws

well bubba...then take the metal of your choice, go find a pint or two of nitric acid, dump your junk in there and tell me about the purty colors.
what you have done is called an experiment...it mimics in quick time, the same event metal experiences over time in the earth.

now..if this is unacceptable...then google some information on a certain species of German aviator during WWII that could flyover an area and "see" through camouflage...to deathly results for the British.

if those two examples are not enought...well then do read carlos castenada's " the teachings of don juan", gives some great examples of what humans can do with their minds, if they open them.

:icon_sunny: :icon_study:

Dirty WhiteBoy

Apr 21, 2009
Seminole, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX fine jewelery extraction device
pippinwhitepaws said:
well bubba...then take the metal of your choice, go find a pint or two of nitric acid, dump your junk in there and tell me about the purty colors.
what you have done is called an experiment...it mimics in quick time, the same event metal experiences over time in the earth.

now..if this is unacceptable...then google some information on a certain species of German aviator during WWII that could flyover an area and "see" through camouflage...to deathly results for the British.

if those two examples are not enought...well then do read carlos castenada's " the teachings of don juan", gives some great examples of what humans can do with their minds, if they open them.

:icon_sunny: :icon_study:

Yeah..Ok...I'll get right on that! :thumbsup:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI Pippin white paws: As you know I have spent aprox. 5 years living with the Yaqui. After reading Don Juan, I asked questions , and, in general, received confirming answers to a point. Castenllada (Castanada) used an author's literary license in his book. The witch's house entering the town never existed. However much of his data is believed, and secretely practiced, by the special witch doctors.

The witch doctors are still active, but semi legal.. My particular mentor, Don Juan Bacasewa, had a tummy ache and cough. The local witch doctor told him that a certain woman had put a spell on him. so the woman was killed by unknown persons.. Sure enogh his problems disappeared Sheesh You and I both know about psychomatic problems and reactions. The poor old widow probably had never even heard of my friend.

That was an interesting period of my life. I was allowed access to the Bacatetes, and other movements that practically no non- Yaqui was.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HIO DWBoy: You say that you don't believe it, and I in turn, say that "I don't believe you".

You are only embarrassed to have peeps think that you truly believe in such silly superstitions, so you resort to the denial thingie in an over compensation of what you consider a weakness in your logical, socially acceptable, mind....

Don Jose de La Mancha

P

pippinwhitepaws

morning sir...yes...i am fascinated by your experiences...i wonder if we have crossed paths..different generations...?
i grew up next to water user village in arizona...an while i did not have the experiences you did, running wild with my friends...we did has some unusual things happen...
castenada did use literary licence...and some anthropologist suggest he never left the archives a the university of calif...
i used the example to attempt to have someone open his mind to new things...since that is what the castenada book focus'
have a great day...i need more coffee... :icon_sunny:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
YO Rebel: A Light that moves eh? That is generally associated with electrical phenomena, not treasures.

I do thank you for the coffee, no sugar please, just a two finger stir by Trish and some milk. Gracias..

Don Jose de La Mancha

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:D Two "finger stirs by trish"? :o HOT! Won't she get burned? Told a girl, once she looked "sweet enough... just stick yer finger in it...". HA! Meant well. tho. :D :wink: :coffee2: :thumbsup:

B

BIG61AL

I think this subject requires some serious scientific study. I believe it may be possible to detect metal by mere photographs if the right conditions exist but if that were true the photographs must be repeatable, just like any study. A one time anomaly does not confirm anything. There has to a science behind it. I don't believe such an event would be as dramatic as in the opening post photo.
Has any one buried a large gold object and let it sit there for a lenth of time and tried to photograph it over time to look for any tell tale signs it is buried?????

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning, bk, have been disgustingly busy. However for those that have been consistently in opposition of it's possibility, I, in turn, suggest that you haven't been reading my, and other's posts, or have a simple basic understanding of them. In fact, many just keep on posting negativity and repeatedly asking the same questions, that have already been answered, IF, they simply read with an intent to understand. This to me indicates a simple and closed mind, despite denials.

A) It has been asked various times "show me the proof". This I did with a photograph and explanation of the why and where it was found, basically WITH a fire that had been seen over the years in 'approximately' the same site. It very rarely is found over the deteriorating metal, hence sooo many blank holes..

B) I have posted a ref. to various Scientific papers showing that metals, including gold, do undergo an ionic transformation under certain conditions and this ionic result many times is in the visible spectrum.

C) I have mentioned in other posts that the conditions for producing this ionic transformation depends upon certain types of soil conditions and chemical contact. This transformation does not take place in the air too any extent. The impervious soil allows the results to build up until it is of an approx. mass alllowing it to be visible under certain conditions.

D) Many of the analogies are a bit silly such as why doesn't my wedding ring glow, or why doesn't Fort Knox light up etc., and the reason is obvious if one will actually read with an open, logical, mind.
Some of the reasoning is similar to asking "why can't I grow a garden on top of my patio concrete platform by just broadcasting the seeds upon the bare concrete"?.

Ah, sheehs I love the closed mind that has all of the answers before even having the information necessary to 'understand' the basic situation or problem.

I know what I have seen and done , and as so many others have done also. This cannot be denied.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Treasure finder

Apr 4, 2006
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium, Compass Gold Scanner, Maxi Pulse, Gardner with a 3 foot loop, PDF1000, & Dowsing rods,
Hi Peter,
I think it would be a great idea to go back to the copper mine and try and retake the picture.
Unfortunately it is 700 miles away from me, but next time I am visiting friends in the area I
will go back and take some more pictures. When I took that picture the glow was so small
that I didn't see it on the camera's screen, it was on the computer at home that I noticed it.
The above posts are all pretty interesting and mostly biased. Since not enough is known
about the phenomena I don't have an opinion, but I do have an interest in following the
evidence whatever that is. Open minds create experimentation, closed minds invite arguments.
As to internal camera flares, I don't believe that is the case. When the picture is enlarged
sufficiently the glow looks like no camera flare I have ever seen and photography has been
a main hobby of mine for 50 years.
If I had dug underneath the glow and come up with a treasure, lots of the bias would disappear
and I would get tons of responses from Treasure Hunters wanting help on their projects.
Bias would disappear in a flash, but where are the experimenters?

Rich

GeorgiaFlutterby

Aug 6, 2007
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
SWR said:
Appears to be a picture of headlights shining through the foilage :dontknow:

SWR - that is exactly what I thought too. If you take the saturation down enough it shows foilage and what appears to be headlights behind it. I thought it might even have been foggy.

Georgiaflutterby

jimb

Feb 22, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also remember that simetimes a glow precedes an earthquake, due to rock stress. And when you see lightning strike the same area several times there could be a treasure there.

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Treasure finder said:
Hi Panthr,
I also have a picture of a photographic glow. This picture was taken with a NIkon L1 digital camera and I
wasn't looking for anything in particular. I couldn't figure out how to crop the picture, but slightly left and
high of center there is a green glow, hope you can save it on your computer and enlarge it. I was told by
the friend I was with that the glow is above a copper mine that isn't visible in the picture. (We are both
treasure Hunters). I have heard that the glow above copper is green and blue over silver and orange or
red over gold. This is the only picture I have seen any legitimate glow over. By legitimate, I mean there
was no intent to find it, I wasn't looking for it, and I didn't know about the copper deposit. This was taken
around midday I believe and I was looking generally South. If you blow up the pix it doesn't look like al lens
flare or internal camera flare to me. I am not sure how or what, but I believe sharing is important, maybe
it will help someone.
I have previously used Infrared film and had no positive results and shot probably 10 roles of Polaroid SX-70
film trying to find treasures. I have many instances of flares, streaks, and spots on the Polaroid film, all of
which can be traced to film problems. Specifically the developing paste from the film gets on the rollers,
hardens like paint and then on the next picture the rollers squeeze unevenly and leave the anomalies.
I agree totally with Carl that the SX70 makes its own spots and I believe the SX 70 is of no help to us.
Anyhow look at my green flare and I am open to questions.
Treasure Finder
Rich
Hello TreasureFinder!!! 30-60 minutes after sunrise is generally the absolute BEST time to capture treasure-auras with an SX-70. Face either north or south, and make sure NOTHING is in the frame that gives off power, magnets batterries, power lines, street lights,etc.....I know 3 people personally who have located, and retrieved gold & silver caches using this old SX-70 Land Camera camera. Last week I just payed $55 for another pack of film, now discontinued. Buy q-tips and using rubbing alcohol to clean up the rollers, and you won't get these paste offsets onto quite expensive film.

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
panthr said:
I am just curious. I have heard from a friend of mine who has done some treasure hunting that sometimes buried gold will give off a glow in photographs taken at night. Now this friend sometimes is a little "out there" but I am just curious if any of you have heard of anything similar. When I showed him the attached pic, his eyes nearly popped out and swore that there is gold buried here. Was he pulling my leg, serious, or seriously crazy? I am a total newbie at this!
Hi Panther!! You have gold in the ground there. What kind of camera is that exactly?

Treasure finder

Apr 4, 2006
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium, Compass Gold Scanner, Maxi Pulse, Gardner with a 3 foot loop, PDF1000, & Dowsing rods,
Hi Morbiusandneo,
On the recoveries you have mentioned with the SX-70 can you get copies of those
pictures to post on this forum? Or at least a verbal description? I have also heard
about the North_South orientation and the just after sunrise and in many SX-70 shots
of known gold deposits, I haven't gotten any results. If true, I don't think it is a very
repeatable phenomenom. I posted my digital picture and got quite a response.
Rich

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:icon_thumleft: :coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D :read2: Are there "special cameras" (beyond "human range of seeing") that can "capture" photo-glows (of ores OR orbs)? Wanna know, 'cause I DON'T know... :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread