W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Oct 25, 2017 Thread Owner #1 Here are some photos I took while back at campground last week. I pulled up on my golf cart and this guy was standing on the concrete. As soon as I pulled out my camera, he squawked at me and flew off. Then he decided to pose. These guys were very noisy. Some evening sky shots. Thanks for looking!
Here are some photos I took while back at campground last week. I pulled up on my golf cart and this guy was standing on the concrete. As soon as I pulled out my camera, he squawked at me and flew off. Then he decided to pose. These guys were very noisy. Some evening sky shots. Thanks for looking!
Chadeaux Gold Member Joined Sep 13, 2011 Messages 5,588 Reaction score 6,409 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Arkansas Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Oct 25, 2017 #2 Nice shots.
yakker Bronze Member Joined Jan 20, 2012 Messages 1,666 Reaction score 1,241 Golden Thread 0 Location Down East Detector(s) used spec enhanced eyeballs Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 25, 2017 #3 Really lovely! Thanks
R roy2bears Full Member Joined Aug 15, 2010 Messages 219 Reaction score 202 Golden Thread 0 Location cameron,ok. Detector(s) used whites tesoro Oct 25, 2017 #4 Nice tnks for posting
S scruggs Gold Member Joined Jun 12, 2008 Messages 7,828 Reaction score 8,359 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Alabama Detector(s) used Whites Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 25, 2017 #5 Beautiful pictures of nature at its best! Enjoyed them!