What's new

Pics

Joe hunter

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2013
Messages
2,170
Reaction score
1,896
Golden Thread
0
Location
Up state NY
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why don’t my pics blow up after I post
 
Do they blow up if you right click on them and open in a separate tab?
 
Sorry took so long ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1520290647.455545.webp
 
I use I phone or I pad is that the problem
 
IDK. I can't right click on that image for some reason...?
I can, but not to open in new window or tab...
 
I believe it's a setting on your device you are taking the pics with.
 
when you take a pic, are you holding your right foot 18 inches off the ground? as the manual says?
 
Test # 2 Increased Size of Pic

attachment.webp
 
What file type and size are you having trouble with?

yep that's the Issue.

His Original Pic

pololo.webp

Increased It worked
increased.webp
 
Thanks everyone I appreciate your help .
 
Sorry I don’t respond faster just very busy lately.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom