PICTURES OF CREATURES AND OTHER STUFF

OP
OP
CMSCHUT

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
TREASUREHUNTER, These are all pictures i've found HIDDEN in the illustrations. i only traced what i found. PANCHO has posted on the other subject page and we all seem to agree on his ideas for the most part as far as the poem is considered and how it all breaks down . give it a look see.

OP
OP
CMSCHUT

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
TREASUREHUNTER, I'm sorry you did make it clear. i was trying to let you know that these are all in addition to the original confirmed list that you have posted. i'm waiting for a confirmation that all feel and see these exist and i'll post more , sorry for the misunderstanding

Mar 29, 2005
CMSCHUT,
Perfectly allright. I heard that there is a million dollar mystery on "the page with the fairies." do you know anything about it? because I don't, and I was hoping someone would.

treasurehunter56

OP
OP
CMSCHUT

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
TREASURETRAPPER, what page of fairies ? i've not heard of this million dollar prize. could you explain more about it , carol

H

haley

I have not heard either! What page of faries? Do you mean pg 44?

Haley

OP
OP
CMSCHUT

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
TO ALL, I'm posting this pic in hopes of some help. this is pg 33 where all the creatures are around the linden stump. these are the only 3 letters i can pull out that make sense . if anyone has or can see the other letters in the other creatures let me know. tjis is also one of the four pics that came with my pkg. deal and i think there's a reason why he chose the four pictures . let me know, carol

Attachments

• scan0016.jpg
    scan0016.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 1,591
OP
OP
CMSCHUT

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
I've been doing some spring cleaning on all my notes and ran across this one . i forgot i had it . it's the 2nd button on the little girl fairies shirt. do you think that the boy fairy is pointing to this? let me know.

Attachments

• scan0017.jpg
    scan0017.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 1,434
OP
OP
CMSCHUT

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Since this is where i'm posting all my latest creatures i thought i'd post the butterfly here. i posted it on the other pg also because we were discussing it . but would like to keep them all together . this butterfly was found on the bottom left hand corner of pg 83 where the poem begins. the blades of grass are coming into the pic. the creature is upside down. would really like some feedback on this so maybe we can include them in the creatures list. thanks , carol

OP
OP
CMSCHUT

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Forgot the picture again here goes.

Attachments

• scan0006.jpg
    scan0006.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 1,472
  • scan0006.jpg
    scan0006.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 1,480
T

Trapape

when you count up the hidden animals does it come to a number such as 12 of each? Maybe the location on the pages is a clue as to the show you where to go. Like a treasure map with the X that markd the spot. Maybe if you averlay the same bugs that you are finding on top of one another they would creat an X or a maze. I am just throwing out some ideas to think about with the hidden aspects to the book.

OP
OP
CMSCHUT

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Trapape , that's an idea i never thought about thanks . i just keep finding them so when and hopefully i'm done i'll try and let you know . carol

T

Trapape

That would be great. I don't know all of the creatures that you have found otherwise I would try and help you with it, but let me know when you ahve looked into it.

OP
OP
CMSCHUT

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
ALL , I was working on the tree on pg. 46 and here's what i found. one of each side so you can see where at in the tree they are . let me know what you think . carol

Attachments

• scan0022.jpg
    scan0022.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 1,314
OP
OP
CMSCHUT

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Sorry to post again , but i also thinh the darker spot area in the tree is also a snail . what do you think ?

T

Trapape

carol

I think that it is time to start looking for pook. Maybe that is what all the hidden creatures are trying to lure you to do. Go for the POOK!

OP
OP
CMSCHUT

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
TRAPAPE, I keep trying to find him but haven't yet. some where before i heard that people were seeing hidden pooks in the illustrations but i have traced alot of things and haven't uncovered him yet. i was going to try and stop looking for these creatures , but i just keep finding them when i try and look for other things. for some reason i'm DRAWN to them. if i do find pook i'll definetly post it .

H

hoppperr

Carol,

Good work as usual. I see the snail too in the large dark hole.

I tried tracing the darklings where the dolphin is, but I SUCK at tracing. I know there is stuff there. Maybe I will scan and then fill in the light areas.

I have read that pook is on every page, or every illustrated page. But I haven't seen any hidden Pooks yet either.

Thanks again for your excellent finds and especially for sharing them.

Peggy

T

Trapape

Carol,
I too have been trying to see Pook that everyone keeps claiming to see and have ahd no such lick. But you have that eye for seeing things such as that so I count on you to find them. I am a lot like Peggy and not only can't I trace but stick figures is about as much as I can draw. LOL

Tracie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread