KYgotGOLD Full Member Joined Mar 6, 2025 Messages 245 Reaction score 477 Golden Thread 0 Jul 12, 2025 #1 How would you try to clean this. Neat little find laying where an old front deck used to be on a cabin I tore down at a farm home. Attachments IMG_9429.webp 805.8 KB · Views: 95 Upvote 0
How would you try to clean this. Neat little find laying where an old front deck used to be on a cabin I tore down at a farm home.
robertk Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 16, 2023 Messages 7,152 Reaction score 34,661 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus II White's Spectra v3i Garrett Ultra GTA 1000 Whites Coinmaster Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 12, 2025 #2 Neat pin. Why clean it further? It looks pretty good already?
KYgotGOLD Full Member Joined Mar 6, 2025 Messages 245 Reaction score 477 Golden Thread 0 Jul 12, 2025 Thread Owner #3 robertk said: Neat pin. Why clean it further? It looks pretty good already? Click to expand... Idk. I’ve just seen others like it with the color popping and some of you guys are experts so I just like gaining knowledge from everyone. All I did was use my shirt to clean it off.
robertk said: Neat pin. Why clean it further? It looks pretty good already? Click to expand... Idk. I’ve just seen others like it with the color popping and some of you guys are experts so I just like gaining knowledge from everyone. All I did was use my shirt to clean it off.