What's new

Pin in the park

sscindercoop

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
2,603
Reaction score
806
Golden Thread
2
Location
Central New York
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this last night in the park and I was wondering if anyone can tell me how old it is. Their is no stamp or markings that I can see. At first sight I thought maybe Boy scouts until I got it home and looked at it. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.
 

Attachments

  • detect 031.webp
    detect 031.webp
    29.2 KB · Views: 288
  • detect 032.webp
    detect 032.webp
    32.4 KB · Views: 284
  • detect 033.webp
    detect 033.webp
    34.5 KB · Views: 287
a black insect on the camera lens? :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
I agree with Montana Jim on the Victorian picture hanger.
 
Upvote 0
So Victorian picture hanger style. The pin is mounted visible and is decorative due method of wire for picture hung.
 
Upvote 0
Montana Jim said:
Ha! I just saw these very push pin hangers for sale at Ace Hardware last night... seriously! They resemble victorian hangers... I'll see if there are pics online...


http://www.allproducts.com/metal/ucando/24-pin_hangers-l.jpg
Looks like it. Great ID. I dont know how you can even see it is too dark on my screen.

Sorry about the black bug joke sscindercoop. :D
 
Upvote 0
It does kinda look like a bug. Sorry about the bad pic
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom