dowser Silver Member Joined Jul 13, 2005 Messages 2,634 Reaction score 1,421 Golden Thread 0 Location USA Detector(s) used MINELAB 2100, L-Rods Primary Interest: Other Jun 19, 2025 Thread Owner #1 $100 Pine cone Hunt in September in Michigan Attachments Screenshot_20250619-193041.webp 117.1 KB · Views: 63
dowser Silver Member Joined Jul 13, 2005 Messages 2,634 Reaction score 1,421 Golden Thread 0 Location USA Detector(s) used MINELAB 2100, L-Rods Primary Interest: Other Jun 19, 2025 Thread Owner #2 I just started a batch of Mugolio " pine cone syrup" a couple days ago. My first time making it. They were from my pine trees.. Attachments IMG_20250614_143325475.webp 1.1 MB · Views: 49 IMG_20250614_152940035.webp 875.2 KB · Views: 47
I just started a batch of Mugolio " pine cone syrup" a couple days ago. My first time making it. They were from my pine trees..
pa plateau hiker Bronze Member Joined Jul 15, 2012 Messages 1,166 Reaction score 1,463 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 7, 2025 #3 50 years ago, I made tea from white pine needles. It was the worst tasting stuff I ever drank. The taste lingered in my throat all day.
50 years ago, I made tea from white pine needles. It was the worst tasting stuff I ever drank. The taste lingered in my throat all day.