Pinpointers

Aussie
I hunted for 42 years before i got the Garrett Pro pointer money well spent,shortens recovery time ...wish i got one sooner !
Gary

Thanks to both of you, have been hunting on and off for quite a few Years now and have never used a pinpointer, guess I had it in my head they were some kind of gimmick.

Thanks to both of you, have been hunting on and off for quite a few Years now and have never used a pinpointer, guess I had it in my head they were some kind of gimmick.

not a gimmick at all...you will be very happy!!

I hunted for a long time without a pin pointer and folks would search circles around me. Don't know how I got along without it. I have used only 3 brands and a home made one, and the Garrett is the best one that I have used followed by the Minelab.

I have a garrett but i only got that because the minelab was not out at that time. I love the garrett but i hear the minelab is just as good.

Garrett pro pointer is is then, thanks again for the advice folks.

Just got my Pro Pointer yesterday and although I haven't field tested it yet, it is very well made. I'll be working it out in a tot lot tomorrow morning.

I agree they are a must in preventing damage to old brittle items,scratching of coins,ect the garrett is awesome,the minelabe is awesome & I also have a dx-1 sunray probé on one of my machines all 3,great choices & will help 100%

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back