M Mrtodd Sr. Member Joined Aug 28, 2014 Messages 260 Reaction score 379 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 19, 2019 #1 Probably not native but I have no clue. Found at the river where I’ve found many artifacts. South Carolina Upvote 0
Probably not native but I have no clue. Found at the river where I’ve found many artifacts. South Carolina
gleaner1 Silver Member Joined Feb 1, 2009 Messages 4,507 Reaction score 1,039 Golden Thread 0 Location Gateway to the 1000 Islands Detector(s) used Sometime(s) Primary Interest: Other Jul 7, 2019 #61 Mrtodd said: Probably not native but I have no clue. Found at the river where I’ve found many artifacts. South Carolina View attachment 1713917 View attachment 1713918 Click to expand... Just kidding of course, but that thing looks like the little rubber thingy that connects the carb to the engine case tube on a B and S lawnmower engine. Congrats on a stupendous banner find.... Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
Mrtodd said: Probably not native but I have no clue. Found at the river where I’ve found many artifacts. South Carolina View attachment 1713917 View attachment 1713918 Click to expand... Just kidding of course, but that thing looks like the little rubber thingy that connects the carb to the engine case tube on a B and S lawnmower engine. Congrats on a stupendous banner find....
nkellam22 Sr. Member Joined Feb 9, 2019 Messages 424 Reaction score 795 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Europe Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 12, 2019 #62 Looks to be a colonial era pipe bowl. Appears to be lead which meant it was used by someone with money. Nice Find!
Looks to be a colonial era pipe bowl. Appears to be lead which meant it was used by someone with money. Nice Find!
Geradot Sr. Member Joined May 29, 2015 Messages 482 Reaction score 1,682 Golden Thread 0 Location Kamcha-Sevas Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 12, 2019 #63 Congratulations!