timekiller
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 10, 2009
- Messages
- 3,853
- Reaction score
- 966
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Morehead City / Newport NC
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-Trac
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Thought I'd pipe up & post some pics of my pipes since I had them out the other day taking pics.I still find a piece here & there.Just not done much looking lately been busy got alot going on.These pics. tell some of what I've been up to but it's just part of it... http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/my-daily-snapshot/427183-what-i-ve-been-up-too.html
Take Care,
Pete,
Take Care,
Pete,

Attachments
Upvote
0

I've found some pipe stem bits, a couple broke bowls and the rest- read pipes. And I can't even find the pic of the others. I'll take another and post it. There's one bowl w/ a horse's head I'm looking for opinions on.. In the mean time- thanks again for your amazing pics! That's one he!! of a collection 







