buckeyehunter
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 29, 2005
- Messages
- 380
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Lancaster, Ohio
- Detector(s) used
- e-trac
- #1
Thread Owner
I got my firdt gold in june gold ring w 4 small diamonds. Looks like a cool site. I live in london and work in columbus. I used to live in Miamisburg so kkind of close to you. Looks like a great spot to detect if we are allowed any ideas about the regs for that location? Let me know maybe we could check it out there are a few other people @col on Tnet
but i would love to meet some people from ohio and the area for a hunt sometime.
Beach hunt sounds good. When do we meet. If it stays warm like this week. I'm headed out tonight to check out the school up the street.
How have you guys been doing this year ? I got a few silver rings and 1 gold w\diamonds
tons of clad and tons of tirnkets (costume stuff kids charms)? Let me know and if the weatehr holds out a little longer maybe we could all hook up .