What's new

Pirate Island in Florida?

But you haven’t shown any treasure
Now if you're a great boy and don't say bad names. You can win one like this. Happy?

1661974596306.webp
 
Last edited:
That treasure was made in China... I can see the sticker from here.
 
I found the treasure of your islands.....its mar lago just up A1A.
 
Screenshot_20220901-080647_Maps.webp

2.1 miles from trumps palace....maybe he buried something there ?
 
Post deleted....God forbid.... it was a political joke...apologies!!
 
I think your j is a t......that means t s stands for trumps spot !!
 
View attachment 2044391
2.1 miles from trumps palace....maybe he buried something there ?


Yes.
Veja nas coordenadas. 26.647018,
It would be a place to lose potential pursuers, if you pay attention who is navigating, doesn't see and if in a hurry you lose an entrance, you would have the second.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom