What's new

Pistol probe $110 yes or no?

Rockhoppernc

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2014
Messages
415
Reaction score
370
Golden Thread
0
Location
Asheville
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL IDX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very lightly used Pistol probe $110 yes or no?
I am using a nice Whites Classic SL IDX and with out having a depth display think the P Probe would work well with my setup. I do tend to make a mess when looking around in holes.
 
Last edited:
you may want to wait till next week for Whites TRX pin pointer to be released. Bosting 3-4" depth with many other nice features and only $40 more than what you are looking at. Do a search for TRX if you have not read about it yet
 
Your the best,,,,
 
I have heard they work well, but size wise they are a bit unwieldy. Something more compact like a Propointer is easier to stuff in a deep pocket or tool pouch while you are hunting.
 
I have one is not a true pin pointer the size is like a big pistol in hand does not tell as you get closer then had to switch to another pin pointer later got a garret pin pointer so I now have 3 first bounty Hunter 2nd pistol probe but had to have with bounty hunter to point when close after a wile got the garret and left the other 2 at home My vote is NO.
 
I use one and they are pretty nice. For the money it is a wayyy better setup than the crap Garrett labels as a pinpointer.
 
I'm waiting on the new white's myself. After sending first propointer in because of falsing and getting a replacement that does the same thing I'm over garrett for good.
 
I may be mistaken, but I believe the pistol probe does not vibrate which is a must for me.
luvsdux
 
Thanks all..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom