What's new

Platinum Band this morning!

Jaws2

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
408
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT, Excalibur 11, Fisher F75
One ring this week but it was a good one! 10.5 gram Platinum Band found this morning in dry sand. All other items shown were found during the week.

Thanks for looking.
 

Attachments

  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    125.4 KB · Views: 498
  • 012.webp
    012.webp
    87.5 KB · Views: 476
  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    62.4 KB · Views: 485
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    46.5 KB · Views: 470
  • 008.webp
    008.webp
    34.9 KB · Views: 486
Upvote 0
Hey that's a Beauty! Congrats :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Do you sell off your platinum to a refinery?

I have a combo Gold with Platinum ring and I'm curious how a refinery handles that.

HH Joe
 
Very nice! I've found lots of rings that look just like yours, but of course they're marked 925!
 
The sweetness of PLAT. I thought I had one this week at first glance. It turned out to be tungsten. :P
Congrats. Nice ring.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom