4 42 Scout car Greenie Joined Nov 15, 2021 Messages 19 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 Aug 18, 2023 #1 Hi all, I found this on private property at a 1770s near a New York military site. I am thinking gun part? Thanks Attachments gg1.webp 129.1 KB · Views: 90 gg2.webp 133.8 KB · Views: 74
Hi all, I found this on private property at a 1770s near a New York military site. I am thinking gun part? Thanks
DizzyDigger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 9, 2012 Messages 8,689 Reaction score 22,098 Golden Thread 0 Location Concrete, WA Detector(s) used Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about! Primary Interest: Prospecting Aug 18, 2023 #2 All I can tell you is that it's a rusty piece of iron. Sorry. Upvote 0