What's new

Please make an Inca treasure stickie as a main topic.

Alaskan Adventurer

Full Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2009
Messages
157
Reaction score
49
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ecuador
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello mods, please add an Inca treasure stickie as a main topic. Over time, i will have many legends and tales.

Thanks
 
Alaskan Adventurer said:
Hello mods, please add an Inca treasure stickie as a main topic. Over time, i will have many legends and tales.

Thanks

I would like to second that request please
 
I am making a post in the Mod forum for Marc to see when he logs on. Sounds like a good idea and is certainly doable. I'll ask him to make a new sub category, okay? Give this a day or so, it should be no problem. :hello:
 
Thanks Marc - now I hope people actually post stuff here or those of us who pushed for it are going to look foolish :)
 
Cubber you posted -->those of us who pushed for it are going to look foolish
**************
---------------5th-------------------

I refuse to present your past actions for evaluation snicker.

Alaskan Adventurer, get to cracking my friend.

Pssst it wouldn't hurt to give Marc a lead on a few $ 100,000 US down there. He is actually a nice guy.

Don Jose de La Mancha
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom