What's new

Plucked a couple today

wvdirtdigger

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2013
Messages
545
Reaction score
369
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me and Christy made it to the field to find out they had just disc. Lol. Waiting on rain again I guess!!! We did find a nice point and a tool so at least we wasn't skunked!!! Thanks for looking!

image-1544268404.webp



image-41375236.webp
 
Upvote 0
Hmm. I thought this was going to be about fresh chicken for the skillet.
 
you or anyone know what kind of point that is?
 
Pic of both sides

image-1032266554.webp



image-4120289980.webp



image-3348477153.webp
 
Nice find , let it rain a few inch's and they will just jump out at you.:thumbsup:
 
We can't wait for the rain!
 
We can't wait for the rain!

I hear ya I got a new field plowed a month ago and no rain has fallen on it. Nothing but a dust bowl out there.
Nice point its amazing anything was showing.
 
I hear ya I got a new field plowed a month ago and no rain has fallen on it. Nothing but a dust bowl out there.
Nice point its amazing anything was showing.

Invite your local fire department to do pumper training at your place.
 
Those are some nice finds to have no rain on the field yet. Hope ya get some rain soon.
 
nice find!,we just had a little rain here the other day,not enough imo,Wish they would turn some dirt around these parts.
 
Looks like rain is coming next weekend
 
Looks like rain is coming next weekend
I think they are calling for some here Wednesday "I hope",but I might as well rub a crystal ball and ask it than listen to the local forecast.Or maybe shake one of those fortune 8balls things and ask.If I only had a dollar for every time the weather channel was wrong!
 
Well let me check this hours weather report it changes each hour, lol
Geez they said 70% tomorrow this morning and now it says 20% for tomorrow. I was hoping for rain
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom